NSW Open Masters!!!!

hey ppls...

I would like to congratulate Kara triulcio and Matty sing on there wins...well done central all round win....

......also like to congratulate the state shield winners, southern.....

Open masters

boys:
1st, Matty sing
2nd, Curtis Mcnamara
3rd, Nathan Brown

Girls :
1st, Kara Triulcio
2nd, Jess lawrence
3rd, Sammy Carter

Later Marc

........."Ur an ash-ole"...A.C. ELIMINATED...."Eat sheeit"..........

Congrats to kara and matt for winning this weekend a job well done!....

congrats also to 2nd and 3rd place in both girls and guys!!!

lex

congrats to matt on your win mate and kara twp years in a row there's some dominance right there. :D

I would like to congratulate all of the above.....but especially Nathan Brown Jess Lawrence and Sam Carter from northern nsw shield team for gettin places !!!!!!!

mad_tookey said:
hey ppls...

I would like to congratulate Kara triulcio and Matty sing on there wins...well done central all round win....

......also like to congratulate the state shield winners, southern.....

Open masters

boys:
1st, Matty sing
2nd, Curtis Mcnamara
3rd, Nathan Brown

Girls :
1st, Kara Triulcio
2nd, Jess lawrence
3rd, Sammy Carter

Later Marc

........."Ur an ash-ole"...A.C. ELIMINATED...."Eat sheeit"..........

And still further then you ever got ;) ..

Well done to Matt and Kara. You both worked hard and deserved it. Congrats to Jess and Nathan as well. Both made Matt and Kara use the repecharge, and were no easy beats.
I must say that the biggest suprise packet of the masters had to be little Chris Pearce from Newcastle. That little man can bowl!!

Id like to congratulate everybody who bowled, the lanes were not the best and everyone did their best out there.
A nice win by Matt, 3 pins! (must have been those Track balls eh?? :wink: lol)
Well Done Kara on getting the title back to back (that trophy really had my name on it but I was taught to share my belongings...)
Also, Id like to congratulate Jess Lawrence who battled hard until the very end!!
My last congrats goes to the ACT&Southern NSW team for taking out Challenge Shield...you guys (Boys 1, Girls 2 and Combined 2), bowled very well and you have done us proud!! All 3 divisions are where they belong!!!! :D :D :D

Catch ya all at Nats!!
Jen

well done to matt and kara for winning, they both bowled well. i had it

but stuffed up in the last fram, shit happens. the funny thing was that we

didnt know who won, 3 pins man it was tight. well done to jess, sam and

nathan as well.

c ya all at ACT i will win that one insted.

curtis

Well done everyone. Matt, Kara, Curtis,and Jess especially. :pJess and Curtis had a real fight on their hands. Then again so did Matt and Kara. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom