congratulations to Taya Reggars

H

hopeful

I would just like to congragulate Taya Reggars bowled her first 300 game tonight in her doubles with Leon Reggars, for the QLD state championships. Also this was Aspleys First 300 by a Female. Her games were as follows 225 300 225. Congratulations Taya we hope there are many more to come and good luck for the rest of the tournament.

Woohoo! Awesome stuff Taya :woot_jump:

Hopefully I'll be around to see the next one.

Keep it up,
Greg & Sus

Congrats on your first perfect game champ!! I am sure there will be plenty more where that came from. Keep up the great bowling. I hear it was with her new Black Widow Pearl also...what a ball!!

OMG Go Taya!!!!!!
what a legend!
first female to bowl it at aspley as well what an acheivement
:smiley.php:
bec

WOOHOO

Congratulations to Aunty Poggie and our little sister Tayto,

We are so proud of you, your first 300 and the first female to have that achievement at Aspley :smiley.php: All your hard work has paid off, you're one committed little lady.

Glad you've got that monkey off your back and now you'll have a gold shirt to match the Reggars men!!!

Credit to George Frilingos for his coaching and awesome ball drilling!!!

Well done babe
Love you heaps

Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan :thumbup:

Congrats to Taya who is one of the most committed students I've ever coached. Look out in the future, this girl is going places!

Well done

:smiley.php: :thumbup: :groupwave: :punk: :woot_jump: :coolthumb:

OMFG WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO TAYA U DID IT

:smiley.php: :thumbup: :groupwave: :woot_jump: :punk: :coolthumb:

Congrats Taya on a very well deserved 300 game. Keep up the great bowlin.
Luv Flick

Way to go Taya!
So proud of yoooooooooou!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D Keep up the great bowling!

Leeshy
xox

Congrats girl awsome work keep it up and will chat soon.
again Congrats plenty more to come now first has come and now things just fall into place.

To our darling daughter Taya,

What a little champion! Your father and I are so proud of you babe. You have come such a long way and we are so glad you finally made your dream come true, and what better way to do it then with your dad :D I know he will hold onto this very important day forever.

Thank-you to George for being so good to Taya not only with your help but also drilling up her gear!!! Boy did you do one FINE job.

P.S My baby girl,
Sorry I missed all the action (because I was working) but the raw of the croud showed me what I missed out on. I love you

Dad and Mum XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Hey Taya .. Congrats on the 300. Glad i was there to see it.

It was a great last shot and your reaction to the last one and the realization of what you did when you just turned around and bawled your eyes out was brilliant.

I'm sure there will be heaps more for you. I agree with George ... watch her go now.

Congrats on the 300 Taya. I'm glad to see that there's some hope out there for us females....... Toowoomba hasn't had a female throw one yet, so you're an inspiration to us out here.

Wow!! Big Congrats to you Miss Taya!! Well done girlfriend, keep up the fabulous bowling.

Back
Top Bottom