Yeah Taya!!!!

The Reggae

OH MY GOD,

Just want to say how proud we are of our little sister & Aunty Taya (Spiceboy) for not only having her first trip away to a major junior tournament, but for also kicking some serious butt & making the President Shield Allstar team :p YOU GO GIRL :p

So read it & weep Nomad - As per your pathetic comment 4 weeks ago

nomad said:
Hope you were watching very Closely Taya, as this is as close as you are ever going to get to an ALL STAR BOWLER and also TEAM.

Trust me Spice BOY I have seen you bowl. Thursday nights at ASPLEY.

NOMAD
Nothing Hits Harder Than A Brick.

Apparently that would make the official Allstar count

Taya - 1
Nomad - 0

Maybe you should be watching Taya more closely as this is as close as YOU'RE ever gonna get to an All Star Bowler and All Star Team

Keep up the good bowling Taya, you are a champ & we love you heaps MWAH

Your big brother Brad (Spicegirl)
Sissy Rachel
Niece Shontay &
Nephew Khynan

Congrats Taya, Well done. nothin like silenceing your critics. Thats awesome, As for Nomad, you have just been weighed, measured, and been found wanting :D Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taya

Congrats Taya!
I just commented to Susy the other day that you were getting better and better every week. Well Done!

Making the all stars team is a platform to better things to come, well done champ!

And this does make Nomads comment the other week quite humorous! ;)

I think even Nomad should see the funny side to this one? Nomad? :p

Well done Taya!

congrats taya well done maybe queensland will see the light and let them bowl for us next year.

luke rafton. well done again what average did you throw?

Great bowling Taya. :2gunfire: Magnificent reward for you sweetie. :popcorn: Only a very few ever achieve what you have just done. There will be a big welcome at Aspley when you get back. :eating:

What was that Nomad? :eggface:

Feral

Well done sweetie - you`re on the way.
Keep your head down and eyes on your target, and listen to the little
voices inside you, as they understand you.
Keep it going.
Animal

YYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TAYA! 1 - 0

Goooooooooooooood on you Taya girl, well done and I too am very proud of you and soon we will party on ok.

Love RainbowMagic.

Thank you all so very much for all your support. With friends and family like all of you it is sure a reason to bowl well. Thank you all I really do appriciate all the love and support you have given me. Forever love Taya Reggars

::you go girl, told you that you could do it!!! ::

Believe in yourself, and you can do anything!!!

Congratulations and well done :D

Well done taya your the best :) :) were so happy :p :p you kick butt,you can only get better now.

yeah taya the best.

Good one, kid - NOW we are waiting to hear the gossip!!!! Forget those ALL STAR things!!!!!!!! Excellent effort and these achievements stay in the mind forever - build on it and ENJOY!!

HOW PROUD ARE WE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p Thank- You TAYA for making DAD & I the HAPPIEST PARENTS :D It is a AWESOME FEELING to see our DAUGHTER overcome all the hurdles that of recent times have stood in her way.
TO COME HOME an ALLSTAR which we already knew she was. LOVE U SWEETHEART keep up the GOOD WORK. :eek: AS you would say Nothing Hits Like A HAMMER.

Well Taya what can I say. You obviously proved me wrong. Now that you have made an ALL STAR Team, maybe the next best thing would be a 300. CONGRATULATIONS anyway.

Nomad

Thank-You Nomad for your reponse to OUR TAYA on her GREAT ACHIEVEMENT :D We sincerely wish you could make yourself known to TAYA as has everyone else so she may THANK-YOU PERSONALLY :)

Back
Top Bottom