Congratulations Mark and Heidi

Taya04

300 x 3
Congratulations to Mark and Heidi Sheehan on the arrivial of their newest edition to their family Sofi Patricia Sienna Sheehan who entered this world on the 1st of June 2008 at 1:07am. Sofi weighed in at 5oz and measured 48.5cm.

Mark, Heidi and Sofi came into the bowl last night and it was so good to see Heidi and Sofi looking so well. And I don't think we are the only ones that are glad to finally have a bubby girl Sheehan! Congratulations to you both. :D

Leon, Gloria and Taya

Sofi weighed in at 5oz and measured 48.5cm.

she's a bit of a lightweight, no?????

ANYWAYS: congratulations to the both of you, and to Jaxon on being the big brother of a little baby sister!!

Congratulations to Mark and Heidi on finally ending the "Sheehan Girl Drought"
May your little girl bring you many happy moments!
Welcome to the world little Sofi :)

Hugs and kisses
Brad, Rachel, Shontay, Khynan and Tavish

P.S. Mum and Taya said Sofi is absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to see you all
Rachel xoxo

Thanks for pointing that out Bronni. I checked over the post again and everything. My blonde hair is really starting to wear off on me now.

Sofi weighed 7lb 5oz.

Sofi weighed in at 5oz and measured 48.5cm.

Even with Broni's post I still thought that said 5 pound. When I read it, I thought "God Heidi's so lucky, I'd love to have a 5 pound baby. Tavish was 8 pound 14ounces and 51cm" :eek:

Wonder how long baby brain stays with you after bub is born, or maybe it's just sleep deprivation playing havic with my eyes :confused:

Rachel

Back
Top Bottom