Congratulations Krystal King!!

Well Done To Krystal who won the Australian Junior Open Masters In Canberra On Sunday The 17th Of July, It Was A Pleasure to watch you bowl,And You And I Both Still Can't Believe You Won Bowling a 164 GAME!!
But Congratulations anyway, you sure went out with a bang with this being your last year and making the All Stars team too!.

Well Done!! :D

Congratulations Krystal =D>

Great to see an ADOPTED Tasmanian achieving success at the highest level.

Congratulations Krystal.. It was very well fought out and the best bowler won..
Althought you have to admit, I did give u a scare when i spared the 6-7-10 hey?!
I told you that you better win and you did just that.
Congratulations again.
Luv Alicia Garioch
VICTORIA

I would just like to say
KRYSTAL KING, You are my hero. I was watching in you very first round against Jacinta and could see just how nervous yet determined you were. You bowled absolutely awesome for the whole nationals. I'm so proud of you. The good thing was, you actually bowled better when you listened to your coach. Never ever doubt your ability when it comes to bowling because you are a champ. I'm so glad that i was drafted with you last year, otherwise i'm not sure whether i would have the privilege of knowing you today. I loves ya heaps kid and i hope your dad and fred are so proud of you. When i saw your lil bro holding your plaque at the ball, i dont think i've ever seen a boy so proud of his big sister. So best of luck, not that you need it, and never ever give up
Renee

Well done on the win Krystal. Its a shame I wasnt there to witness it but you know driving home was going to take a while so we had to leave early.
Anyways congrats, what a way to leave juniors!

Congrats Krystal
I already said it in person but wanted to make it public. I told brendan u were going to win it the night before. You wanted this so much and u really really deserve it. I swear when i told dad i saw a tear. Everyone is impressed not only with your win but with your total performance while u were away. Once again good work champ.

Luv krissy
& the olds xox

Back
Top Bottom