Congratulations - George Frilingos - Winning the SPC

wchester

Bowling Tragic
George Frilingos ..SPC domination!

Congratulations to George Frilingos on his well earned victory in this weekend's South Pacific Classic.

I always knew you could do it!
Next stop...world domination. (long live the Kegel) :)

Re: George Frilingos ..SPC domination!

Well once again it goes to prove actions do speak louder than words :)

Congratulations George on another fine performance

Kerri & Gary B

George, ur a machine! A great bowler to watch, even for a stroker. Congrats, and thanks for the ball, i owe ya one :p

Just want to congratulate George Frilingos on winning the SPC this weekend! It was great to see that he went through the quarter final and semi final by bowling only 2 games, pretty smooth sailing. Also i would like to congratulate all the other bowlers for their efforts in the SPC and to Clair Johnston for winning the Female Division of the SPC.

Johnnie

Well Done George and good luck! :D

:)
Samantha

Congratulations George..................................... ;)

Well done george you were great to watch smooth as ice out there hope you kill em in the world cup .We will be watching and behind you all the way .

Regards Francis family

big congradulation to george frilingos who is lefty won a more important event very well job done as big appaluse to a qld person to beat nsw person. some big score games including last game in final-268.

big cheers :D :) :cool:
myself who is deaf lefty qlder

good lucky to george frilingos
aussies aussies oi oi

for go to world cup later in this year.

another lefty cheers
from deaf lefty :D :)

Well done George!

I was on the lanes next to you the entire tournament and you never looked like missing. :)

Frosty :rolleyes:

Hi George

Congratulations on your win. Well done. Great to see you accomplish another milestone - See you a the Nationals.

Gail Torrens

Back
Top Bottom