Congratulations Bruv ... and all other 'winners' at Rachuig

scooter

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say a huge Congratulations to my good mate Mark 'Bruv' Foster .... who put up an awesome display in only his 2nd Rachuig to make the Alll Star Team, coming in 4th in the Averages behind the mighty NSW guys.

Also well done to all the other bowlers who made All Stars and of course to the winning states.

Later! :roll:

Bruv

It must have been all the support that myself and my family were giving you from back here in Queensland. Well done !

Query

Do any of the Tassie bowlers know if the red 'superman' underpants helped Mark bowl his butt off at Rachuig, or was it the beige daggies that pulled him through?????

Congratulations to Bruv on the marvellous achievement of making the All-Star Squad for this year :wink:
I also would like thank our Tasmania Teams for the professionalism shown from the whole squad at all times - and although they didn't win - maintained the fight throughout - if a few narrow losses had been a few narrow wins then the result could have been a little different.
Congratulations on all the personal sacrifices made throughout - it is very much appreciated.
Congratulations go to the New South Wales side for thier wins in the Walter Rachuig Combined Teams Event and The Mens Event and also Congratulations to the Queensland Womens Team for thier victory in what is the State-Of-Origin of Australian Bowling.
Just looking at the scores shot - that must have been a bloody hard condition - I'm glad I wasn't there to disgrace myself :shock:

Congratulations Marky Mark!!!

And wasn't the picture of Bruv in today's Examiner just lovely?? :lol:

Seriously Mark, love your work. You deserve what you achieved (even if you did go soft and leave early :wink:). We will have a latte to celebrate some time. lol.

Also well done to all the other all stars too.

Love Kace.

Back
Top Bottom