CONGRATS DOLLY

ms

is retired...
Just wanna say CONGRATS to PAUL DOLLMAN for yet another 300 shot at WOODVILLE. How many is that shot by everyone over the past year??!!! ;)

201 279 300 = 780 awesome effort!!

Just got off the phone to a staff member there that called the last 3 shots to me over the phone... 5-7 was last to fall for the 10th, 11th & 12th were in the hole!!

Great bowling Dolly! Hope there are more to come along with 800's too.

Congrats
Marty

Dolly had an fantastic night. Its a good centre Marty, but the caliber of bowlers on a Monday night is awesome, (myself not so much included!!:p ) The competition is high and enjoyable, a great league to be involved in.

Rumor has it that a late singles league will follow the teams on a Monday night, that should prove to be a high scoring and exciting league, if some of the same faces from teams have a go!

Congratulations Dolly, wonderful to watch :turn-l:

Should have been back to back 300's...........ringing 10 pin 9th frame prior game, 23 strikes from 24 shots.......not bad for a "HAS BEEN"

Only got annoyed because i won the last 4 games $2 games

Congrats again mate

Colin

Hey Dolly,
Like Colin said unlucky not to be back to back with the ten pin in game 2 but fantastic effort anyway great to see you finally punch one out after a few unlucky leaves last year. Keep up the good bowling mate.

Cheers,
Bobba

Marty,
Jason has 4, Dolly has 1 and I believe Trevor Moffat has 1 (the first since the re-open) making a total of 6 (I can't think of any others). The bowl was re-opened in September '05 so 6 thrown in 19 months.

Cheers,
Bobba

Back
Top Bottom