Congrates to BELMO !!!

Jez

I would just like to congrate my best mate Jason Belmonte on gaining a sponorship from STORM USA
icon_smile.gif

It was always going to happen it was just about by who and when.The guy deserve's this break and good luck to him for the future. And i am sure everyone agree's

Well done buddy.

sweeeet!!!!!! awesome belmo!!! congrats!! if any1 deserves it it's u or jez!! good 2 c that 1 of ya's got it!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Well done man all the hard work has paid off

well done bro

scott andrews

Yeah for sure!!!

Thats a MAD effort and privliage*, good to see youth bowlers in Australia getting recognised... as for Jez, yours will come very soon!

Well done again!

Catch

hey belmo congrats man! i have to agree with everyone else! u deserve it!!!
it was just a matter of time before it happened! and jez it wont be long before u have one either!
congrats again mate
seeya round

It's good to see great bowlers doing so well for themselves.
Congrats jason.
And Leanne is right jarrod it wont be long before you have one too.
Cheers.
Luv shellby.
XOXOXO
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

CONGRATS buddy!

everyone knows you deserved it.

so well done matey.......

luv shelley

.......oooh you know how much i luv you
icon_rolleyes.gif
hahahahaha

Hey Belmo that is awesome news, congratulations
icon_smile.gif
Well deserved for sure!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Beck

Hey Belmo

I must agree here you definately deserved this sponsorship from Storm and i rekon they picked a worthy contestant for sure.

Well done to you and im sure you will make them proud and show them wat aussies can do.

Congrats again.

Love
Kim

Yeah, Practically what everyone else said.... Well done Jason, We all knew it would be coming soon. Good on ya.

Hey Belmo
Congrats dude, it's awesome to hear
icon_wink.gif

you so deserve it

Lauren

hey belmo
from jayde, bee and my mum we all say congrats and well done. it was alwasy coming just by who and when was the question.
and jarrod do i need to say anything but u know that urs is not far away so don't even argue
icon_smile.gif

Where do i start

Jez.... there are no words to express how thankful i am to have u as a mate... and im sure with your current form, sponsors are just around the corner!!
*tear...tear*

Frawls and george.... without the help of these 2 living legends of the game id be lost
ps- boys i owe you your drinks, (i know tats 2 now george haha)

Storm.... for giving me te chance to prove Aussie Youths have amazing talent....

and to everyone who has posted on here saying Congrates..

it really does mean a lot....

laaaaaaaaaater

Back
Top Bottom