Coaching Courses

LynA

A Bowlers Proficiency Course will be conducted at Woodville Bowl on Saturday 16th June.

Level 1 Coaching Course will be held at Cross Road Bowl on 23rd and 24th June. Please contact Robert Alexander if you are interested in either of these courses by email [email protected]

Andrew like Lyn has said if you are interested email her on the email address provided and I am sure she will give you all of the information necessary.

Cheers,

Matt

Curious, what are the costs myself.
What is a "Bowlers Proficiency Course ". Not being up to date with all the Terminology these days.
Nothing wrong with advertising them?
Or are they top secret?
Tony

The recommended price for these courses is $60 for the Bowlers Proficiency Course and $160 for the Level 1 Course. The Bowlers Proficiency Course is a pre requisite for the Level 1 Course.

For all the information on the courses go to www.tenpin.org.au Select Contents in the left hand menu tree, then Coaching and Officials, then Programs/Courses for a full run down on what each course entails.

KANAFA! why just pm me why not get the cost out for all to see? make far more sense than her having to pm 20 people

Now now guys, don't lets get nasty.....

Now that everyone knows the pricing, we can just leave it at that.

This is a terrific idea, well done to Lyn for bringing these types of courses to our attention. Another way, in my view, TBA is trying to straighten out bowling here in SA.

I am interested (as I can't bowl, I may as well coach!!), I will send PM soon.

Thanks

i'm not trying to be nasty but i can read and i saw the bit to email her and if i had wanted to email i quite easily could have without being told what her post said but then everyone else will as well it makes far more sense to post the prices here

thanks for the prices lyn, wayne roberts should be calling you soon to make a booking

Back
Top Bottom