Coaching / Bowling Clinics

A

anson2k3

Hi Everyone,

I just wanna know if someone knows a good coach in Melbourne or even, if someone has heard about a Bowling Clinic in Melbourne. I hope that there is a few like that out there in Melbourne.

Thanks.

Jason
[AnSon4ever]
icon_smile.gif

Jason,

There are a number of coaches in Melbourne. But the three people I recommend are:-
Patrick Birtig - Ed Fleming Lanes (Mooroolbark)
John Honeychurch - coaches Carly Allen at Box Hill but bowls league at Ed Fleming Lanes
Joe Tomasinski - coaches out at Werribee and Sunshine I believe.

Hope that helps a little
icon_smile.gif

The older female ball driller from Morrabin bowl (sorry on the spelling) - EXCELLENT coach, formerly played for Australia and has heaps of good advice to offer.

If you can track down any state level player I am sure they will be able to recommend a coach for you.

That would be Ruth Guerster....one of Australia's best ever female bowlers....she helped me out quite a bit when she managed Mornington down here in Tassie.

I'm sure she would be more than happy to help out

Joe Tomasiniski now manages a country bowl in Vic called Morwell. A coaching clinic is being held on the 4th, 5th and 6th weekend.

I would suggest that if you are not going to the Bankstown Youth tournament, that you head down there. Jeanette Baker is making a return to coaching as well

C R A P WHAT WAS I THINKING !!!

Wayne Chester, THE MAN, has a centre in Victoria - GO VISIT HIM !!!!

I am sure he will look after you, mention my name and he will add 50c a game to the usual rate and charge you double for drinks !!

What a deal!

Werribee is hosting a coaching clinic for juniors wanting to try out for Pres Shield, on 15/16th January. Kevin Brawn and Graham Hinckley will be there as coaches. Any one wanting to reserve a spot be quick as places are limited. The centre will reopen on January 4th 2002.

Hey guys,
Another great coach would be Graham Norman from Highpoint. Check him out. He is really good.

Back
Top Bottom