Coach Needed

S

Sinisterx8

I was just wondering if any one knows of a decent bowling coach that i could possibly go see??. Im from the western suburbs and wouldnt mind travelling and hour or so...
Any way my problem from what i am told by a few freinds and i can feel it happening sometimes is during my backswing (im left handed) my hand turns inwards at the top thus dragging my arm behind my back thus turning my whole body sidewards with it and i instantly well 8 out of 10 times miss my spot on the lane... I know im doing it because i end up all unbalaced at realease. Ive never had a profesional lesson from any body and im really stumped on how to fix it.
Any thoughts from any one would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance :)

You didn't state what city and state your from :roll: :roll: :roll:

In regards to your probem, without seeing you bowl, here's 2 things you might want to try

1) tuck your elbow into your left hip and when you push away lock your elbow straight

2) relax your backswing, turning of the hand at the top of the backswing usually means your holding on/gripping the ball which in turn means the fit of your ball maybe incorrect.

There is heaps of variables involved with the problem you have identified. I had a similar problem which i fixed by firstly fixing the grip and drilling I had on the ball and then secondly learning to relax my swing.

A good coach should be able to fix this for you, hope you find one.....

Yeah sorry George im from Werribee just out of melbourne, i shall try the above suggestions and let you know how i fare. Thanks heaps :D

Hey George just dropping u a line to let you know the suggestions you gave me has pretty much helped clear up my problems. Hey i hear you are going to be at the Werribee cup? see you there......
Thanks again :D

Back
Top Bottom