Centre Of Origin Challenge Cup - AMF Illawarra VS Mittagong

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
Hi All. We are looking for bowlers interested in representing AMF Illawarra in a Centre Of Origin Challenge against Highlands Tenpin Mittagong on Sunday, 28th October and Sunday, 18th November. The 1st round will be at Highlands Tenpin Mittagong and the 2nd round will be at AMF Illawarra. Cost is $40 pp for 6 games including handicap and breakfast included. So, if you are interested in representing AMF Illawarra for one or both rounds please let me know. Cheers :)

Rowey :)

Im bowling in this for highlands tenpin , going scratch not a fan of handicap,looking forward to it.

5 bowlers from each centre in the scratch tournament plays 6 consecutive games, highest accumulated score wins
The handicap competition 20 bowlers from each centre bowl 6 consecutive games , then top 5 bowlers with a 6 game high series from each centre with highest accumulated score wins. Prize is a trophy and bragging rights :)

Highlands has held a few inhouse tournaments this is the first against another centre.

Is AMF illawarra your centre john ?? I forgot to mention the return game on the 18th november is at illawarra strikezone at albion park.

For me they are Roy. I would love to have a roll, but I am already commited to those dates elsewahere. AMF Illawarra also have Country challenge in the ACT one of those weekends. So our numbers maybe thin.

Results today were highlands tenpin won the handicap tournament by 16 pins whilst illawarra won the scratch by a commanding 300 pins. I was bowling against rowan & hamish in the scratch who kept me honest all day. Looking forward to the return match.;)

I was told today the return match at illawarra strikezone has now been moved to the 2nd December

The centre challenge is now a 3 way centre challenges between highlands tenpin, Illawarra and shellharbour bowl , all 3 centres will compete on the dates below, each centre will hold a tournament.

Sunday 23rd June @ highlands tenpin mittagong
Sunday 18th August @shellharbour bowl , shellharbour
Sunday 13th October @ Illawarra strikezone , albion park

Contact your local centres to nominate

Dress code for all centre challenges , dress pants and team shirt.

the tournament challenge on the 23rd june is conflicting with the nsw open so unsure what numbers are going to be like , if your from the centres competing and not bowling in the nsw open then ,as mentioned before check with your local centre about nominating.

The centre challenge yesterday saw only highlands tenpin & shellharbour bowl compete with Illawarra strikezone withdrawing. One win a piece to each centre with highlands taking out the handicap event & shellharbour taking out the scratch event.

Back
Top Bottom