Cannington Tournament

I am hoping to still come down for it but i dont kow if i will be able to because of work and money, the usual stuff, for mr to make it, it would have to be on late july early august If it was put of for a month i think i could get possible another 2 bowlers.

wattsy said:
The B$%^&$#D still can can a rack though.....F^&%$N left handers... :rolleyes:

Yeah man. . . if i was half as good as Stax is i'd be a happy little vegemite!!!

Revised format for the "Old Brigade"

Saturday Week One....2 games, (coffee break between games please)
2 Week Break.
Saturday Week Three....2 Games, (coffee break between games please)
2 Week Break,
Saturday Week Five....2 Games, (coffee break between games please)
Declare Winner.

Easy.
Even a man in my physical condition might be able to handle this one.

Stax

Yes I would like to know aswell, when is the revised date for this tournament?

Thanks, Catch Ya!
BJ

1 Day versus 2 Day events

Hmmm well alot of the guys suffered last year in an event here, 1 day qualifying 8 games followed by top 12 11games

Personally i prefer the 1day event

2 days is getting harder for people to commit with alot working at least 1day of the weekend

and to have 2 squads always means the first squad has little entries, doesnt feel like a tourney when ur qualifying with 8 people

The one thing to remember Mike just keep trying different ideas and go with them, cause you'll never please everyone all the time

As far as the event cancelling its never a nice thing, was ur post right in saying it was to be held on June 2/3????

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the late reply but i've been busy.
Regarding the tournament, due to a whole bunch of other tournaments it is probably going to have to wait a couple of months.
I will however how the entry forms out well in advance.

Thanks for all the advice guys, i'm probably going to look at making it a one day event this time.

Back
Top Bottom