CANBERRA SENIORS CUP 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see we have extended "B" to 48 bowlers and there are only 2 spots left when B squad is full i will have a reserve list and if there is drop out first reserve goes in etc
Because B squad has been extended A squad will now start at 1-15pm on Sunday the 27th finishing about 4-00pm so those bowlers booked on 6-00pm flights will make it in plenty of time

Those who want pay direct can do so with the bank details appearing on this site so as to secure your spot.I will be in Caboolture for the Hammer Classic for those who want to wait till then.
Please advise me with a copy of the details with your name on it to my email address

Latest list as at 12-00 today 1/12/10

Attachments

• CanberraSeniorsCupsSquadList[1].pdf
    103.3 KB · Views: 42
Hi folks

This is now the updated list with one spot only left in B Squad.

Ian Swan

Attachments

• CSC 2011 Squad List.doc
    143 KB · Views: 32
lol i put paul chambers and peter bowling down for B squad when 36 was the limit now you extended but didnt include us. Put one of us in b and the other a reserve for b and if reserve for b dont get in we cant make it thanks.

HI to all ,

As you see "B" is now full but 1 spot left in "A" Sorry for the gitz with the computer yesterday,but all is okay now.
IanSwan

Attachments

143.5 KB · Views: 30
Hi bowlers,
As you can see both squads are now FULL For those who still want to bowl ihave a reserve list .
Accrediation Number and entry form will be posted on ATBSO and TBA SITES whith in the next day or so.To make sure of your spots please fill in entry with deposit and post to me or direct debit to our bank Please notify me when you have done this
Ian Swan

Attachments

143.5 KB · Views: 55
Hi Swanneeeeeeee can you please place Rex Mead and Frosty Gorostiaga on the B squad reserve list ... cheers Tony

Accreditation Number for Canberra Seniors Cup is #011/0025
Entry from is now onATBSO Website.

I would also like to thank and announce our sponsors for the CSC.
Without their support none of us would be able to put on these event

ETHERIDGE CLEANING & MAINTENANCE SERVICES.
NB"THE BOTTOM LINE IN DRIVER TRAINING"
ANIMAL'S PRO SHOP (FOR ALL YOUR BOWLING SUPPLIES)
BURNDY ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS
COASTLINE CARPETS ACT
F.J.B.SHEETMETAL FABRICATIONS
MORE THAN MEATS ACT
HERITAGE BAY BOWLING SUPPLIES.

Once again thank you all for your support

Up dated squad list as 2-15pm 4/12/10

Attachments

144 KB · Views: 42
Hey swanny,
Whats this me in B squad, last year at the tournament when I put my name with you it was A squad. I always bowl A squad could you please change me to A squad as agreed last year please
Thanks

Paul Terry

Hi Swanee. Can you please confirm you received my nomibation form and full payment for the CSC. Start saving for the cold beer you owe me. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom