Calling all Perth Juniors

Stax

On Friday the 1St March at Rosemount Bowl between 5pm and 7pm, we will have 8 of Australia's best bowlers there just for you.(And ONE OF THE WORLDS BEST, TIM MACK) This is a MUST. If you are 8 or 18, Call Rosemount Bowl TODAY, 93287246 and book your spot.
$10 covers everything.
If you miss this you WILL be disappointed.
It’s a who's who of Bowling Greats.
Tim Mack (USA) Michael Muir (WA), Andrew Frawley (NSW), George Fralingos (QLD), Brenton Davy (SA) Carol Gianotti (WA) Tom Kury (WA) Steve Wimbridge (WA) and our own FIQ Coach Kenny Thompson.
Spots are limited and we expect a full field.

stax, i am very interested in that, but could you please explain a little better, like what is it like just a meeting and talking to them, or is it like a bit of a bowling session? alos i was wondering if you could tell me, i have to work on the monday arvo of the final of the rosemount cup, and i really want to watch the final head to head, could you please give me an aproxamite time as to when the actual final ( 1st plays 2nd) begins, thanx.

Regards James "flamin' ace" Orso

Well James there is no step ladder this year but according to the entry form prize presentation is scheduled for around 2.30pm so I reckon if you get there around 2.oo you will catch the last couple of head to head matches. Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

hey.
just wonderin....... any chance some1 could tape it 4 me?? i would love 2 c it but i dont think a flight to WA would b on the cards right now......
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
bye

Bowling with the wizards.
Yes on the lanes, some basic coaching, mental games and so on. Dont miss it.
This is just for juniors.

Stax

Sure sounds like an ABSOLUTE MUST

I bet theres an awful lot of Adult players that would like to get in amongst that field

Between them theres a few games under the belt

Would be a good diea if yuou could tape it stax and play it during the breaks over the weekends

I take it this is well after teh mornings round of golf at Joondalup or The Vines

Hope it all goes well and theres 50 kids putting on their boots

Yo Yo Yo

look who's in tha house!! w00t w00t!!
Natstar....
im going on friday its gona be hell wicked fun!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Cant wait to see every1..
Unky Al
i got into da shield team this year YAYnesS!!
g2g cya all l8ah
icon_smile.gif

Luv NATTI
alan FF for eva dude

icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_cool.gif

Hey Wassup all?

Yo Nat, muahahahahahaha. You so loud, i feel sorry for all those old folks, well nah i'm not. Anywayz congrats nat on your president shield success and in time you'll no how i am muahahahahahaha
icon_biggrin.gif
catch ya on friday shorty

sinners for life who are you dude?
I ROCK!!!
me LOUD never
icon_razz.gif
hhehehe
always
hehehehehehe
anyways post me back wid who u r!!
luv da natstar!!

adrien u rock my world LOL
gahahahahahaha
stoner u rock my world 2 *timmy* no1 knows him hes my friend

Geez I must be getting old. I didnt understand a word of the last 4 posts."muahahahaha" What the??? Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Muahahaha is an evil laugh dude
nat ur so funny girl cant wait to meet you in person!
take care all
luv always shellby xoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

George here (on Barons computer)

Can I just thank all the youth and junior bowlers who came to Rosemount to bowl last night. After seeing some of you bowl in person for the first time, I was very impressed! Keep with it and I hope you picked up some tips from one of us (including the 7-10 spare).

Watch out australia, the west will be a force to be reckon with in the upcoming years. Hope to see you all there on Monday for the finals.

G
icon_wink.gif

Georgy porgy!!
dude
hiiiii
friday night rocked!!

i was da loopey one on lane 7 yellow shirt!!
NATTTTTT is da name!!
memmber me??
l8er dude
Natti
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

who dude who are you???
the new dude i mean!!!
luv u guys!!
NAT
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

hey yo. Wassup george, good bowling over tha tourney, and yes baron i am pure evil muahahahahahaha haha ha ohhhh god i lost my evilness. well gotta go see yas on sunday

Back
Top Bottom