CABOOLTURE - 31st Oct/1st Nov.

FLOWER

Attaching squad list for the final Twin Tour Stop for 2009. Brochures, magnets and info. for the 2010 year will be available at this stop. Good news is that there will be NO increase in Entry Fee and Prize Money will stay the same.

If you wish to establish a 2010 Tour average (your 10 game average from Caboolture Tour Stop will be used), please feel free to nominate with no Joining Fee for 2009 applicable. Good opportunity to meet other bowlers and to get some Prize Money to start off the new year. Shirts will be available to purchase as well as some 'real men wear pink' bowling ball bags and vouchers for Joining, Entry fees to complete your Chrissy present list!

Presentation of our Bowlers of the Year awards will take place at the completion of C Squad.

Mary Flower
Phone: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM ........... what would we do without Total Bowling?

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    58 KB · Views: 95
Unless I can find a bowl in Bali, and do my 10 games in sync with B Squad, you had better take me out :(

I will be there for the Chrissy doubles tho!!

Mary,

why am i always going away when the twin tour stops are on=[, i will be in sydney on that weekend, hopfully i can bowl next year!!!

sorry=[

Squad list at 13.10.09 attached:

Please contact ...

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM Once again TA to TB.

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    58.2 KB · Views: 61
hi mary could you please take Tony, Lyn, And Aden Roffey Out please unfortunately we can not attend because we are at the sunshine coast that weekend

good luck too all

Back
Top Bottom