Brunswick BVP Ambush

so what exactly are we checking the balls for ?? and is this limited to AMF Richlands issue or others ?? some people maybe in on the supposive know but for most including myself have no idea what this equipment issue is about.......going by all the posts I assume that balls are checked to be at some kind of standard before they are on sale.

This unsubstantiated nonsense does more damage to the Ball manufacturers and Proshops than anybody can imagine.
As Steve Jones has already stated in a thread some years ago, that Bowling Ball manufacturers, such as Brunswick, can ill-afford to send sub standard products to anywhere in the world to be sold at retail level. Their reputations to produce high quality equipment are on the line, and they do not risk damaging those reputations by selling alledged "seconds".
Certain people, who are continuing to make these falsified and deniable accusations regarding proshops or distributors selling sub-standard equipment, then using an internet forum to make public these rumours, or even being suggestive, are being slanderous.
Anybody making these assumptions have never set foot in AMF Richlands Proshop and don't have an ounce of proof to make their accusations undeniable, therefore DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to continue the defamatory remarks. Every brand new bowling product, whether it be Brunswick, Visionary,or Hammer, that passes through AMF Richlands Proshop, has been through stringent tests at the manufacturers plant before, the goods have even left the U.S.
Your comments Matt Riley are dangerous, and I strongly suggest you and your informant to think seriously before passing judgment again. You have no proof at all to reinforce, such ludicrous comments.
AMF Richlands Proshops suppliers are the same suppliers that every other proshop deals with.
Heritage Bay - Brunswick and the odd older Track ball.
AMF/Qubica - Columbia, Track, AMF300.
Citibowl - Ebonite, Hammer.
B.B.A. - Visionary, Funballs, Legends.
Denver - Dynothane.
Just to let you know also, AMF Richlands Proshop supplies Carl Bottomley with all of his Visionary gear, and just recently George Frilingos personally used AMF Richlands Proshop for a Columbia Action.
AMF Richlands Proshops customers know all too well, that these comments are incorrect and anybody who have been ill-informed can rest at ease that these rumours are simply that.....rumours. To put it simply....the remarks are just stupid and ignorant.

We are very loyal to our customers and always will be,
Gavin & Mel.

this is very tru that richlands bowl does have top quality equipment i know many people who have bought a number of balls from richlands and only praise gavin and the staff on the equipment and drilling and so do i, so anyone who says these slanderous remarks should re-think where there getting there info from and make sure they actually have proof which ovcourse in this case they DONT!
dean

mattr said:
all im saying is what i have heard from these people i didnt say it and im not the only person who has seen it or heard in the state either

Maybe that is why New South Wales people continue to get sucked in by the overcharging of "rip-off' proshops. Smart business I suppose, the proshops put the word out the gear is second rate, "don't buy from them, the balls are faulty, keep coming to us and we will look after you" (and rip you off blind in the process).[-X

However, the day will come when someone will make that kind of statement to the wrong person and that will be the day our lawyers will swoop.

Max

Bowling Balls Australia said:
Maybe that is why New South Wales people continue to get sucked in by the overcharging of "rip-off' proshops. Smart business I suppose, the proshops put the word out the gear is second rate, "don't buy from them, the balls are faulty, keep coming to us and we will look after you" (and rip you off blind in the process).[-X
However, the day will come when someone will make that kind of statement to the wrong person and that will be the day our lawyers will swoop.
Max

Max,

While i do appreciate you trying to make a point, i do not agree with the generalisation of NSW Pro Shops being "rip-offs". I would think it might be best if you simply let your prices do the talking for you and the bowling public will make up there own minds.:)

Regards
Peter Biggs
The 11th Frame
Blacktown

Biggens said:
Max,
While i do appreciate you trying to make a point, i do not agree with the generalisation of NSW Pro Shops being "rip-offs". I would think it might be best if you simply let your prices do the talking for you and the bowling public will make up there own minds.:)
Regards
Peter Biggs
The 11th Frame
Blacktown

Problem is Peter, the rest of Australia have made up their own minds and know the facts, consequently bowlers in every other state are paying a fair price. The only aspersions around are coming out of NSW and they are the people who are continuing to pay more than a fair price.

Max

AMF Richlands Proshop said:
We are very loyal to our customers and always will be,
Gavin & Mel.

Not a truer word spoken. Amf Richlands have all sorts of rumours spread about them, in the past year, and not 1 of them were true, apart from being one of the cheapest Pro Shops in Australia. Rumours like this are not welcome.

Back
Top Bottom