Burdekin Open

Hey terry at this point mate there is no squad list as we are still finalizing some names that nominated last year. Still places left in A squad thou and c squad but c is filling.

Sammy,

Don't you think if B squad is full already and C squad in nearly full, wouldn't that be the start of a Squad listing!
I could be wrong as i havent been bowling as long as you mate, but i thought thats how things worked! :p :p :p

Yeah Jase you are right mate. But see i have bowlers from last year not naming anyone Jase that verbally informed me that they wanted to be in a squad this year so doing the righht thing i placed them in a squad. Now as many of times in the past they have with drawn from tournemants at the last minute JASE and now i want to make sure they everyone that is down is coming. :) :p :confused: . Does anyone know if Morty is still coming???????????? as he is in B SQUAD.

Sam,
I wasn’t trying to tell you how to run your tournament, as it is always a successful tournament up there and I am sure you know what you are doing.
I wish you all the best with it and I am sure it will be as successful for you once again as it was last year.

Hey thanks Jase yeah ill do my best again numbers a bit down from last year but might pick up. Hope all is going well there mate and say hi to everyone for me.

Hey Sam - you do realise the internet isnt just between you and Jase ? You are allowed to say hi to everyone yourself you know - others can read it :D

Another thing mate, any ideas why the tournament numbers are down ?

Back
Top Bottom