Brunswick Brunswick Red Alert Plus

mattr

Well i got my new ball drilled up last night and i got to say WHAT A BALL

Its the best rolling ball i have ever bowled with and is very predictable and very consistant. This ball hits very clean and carries the corners very very well.

I drilled it with 3/4 finger and 0 side. It has 3 ounces top weight so it does roll very heavy in the back.

I totally recommend it

Team Brunswick
www.Brunswick.com

how much do they go for. they sound likea good ball. am i correct in sayin that they are made by brunswick

Yeah teh ball looks really good. lets see what teh brunswick boys think of the ball. sorry about teh question if tehy were made by bruniswick

well i drilled it with the pin and CG inline, The pin above the fingers so it has no side weight but heaps on the fingers

Contact Ron at herritage Bay bowling supplies

he will let youk now prices

Its a great ball

i gotta agree with matty!! i drilled mine the same. this ball is awesome, gets a bit of length down the lane, hooks alot but its very predictable...hits hard an carrys great.

Well i bowled with mine at chester hill and they are not the oiliest lanes in the world i was playing deep and kepping it inmside 10 boards and it worked great, even from the big angle it was coming back it still got the corners out with ease

Punched this baby up yesterday and all i can say is DAMN!!!!!

Drilled it 4 1/2 * 4 1/2... pin above the fingers....

Gets long and finishes like a steam train :shock:

Hey Guys,

Drilled one of these up on Saturday......and I agree DAMN!!

Ball gets thru the heads easy and recovery in the backend is strong.

Clint

'The meek may inherit the earth, but they will never bowl a perfect game'

The price on the Red Alert Plus through Brisbane Bowling Supplies is $270.00 plus freight (includes GST)
Jeff
Brisbane Bowling Supplies.

Back
Top Bottom