Brunswick Brunswick Warp Zone

mattr

Well if you need a ball for heavy oil this is it

I have mine drilled with the cg in the middle with the pin next to the fingers. It has a very agressive cover stock and shows that mid lane. It is a very useful ball as mine is dull and i can use it when the lanes are very under over and when there is a lot of carry down

Definalty a ball that i would recommend due to its versitility

Hey mate...

How early does this thing really go? I'm tryign to decide what distance to put the pin from my axis...

it goes fairly early for me but as u know im a high reving player. Its real easy to control though the way i have it drilled

dont put it on the axis man, if u want to get down the lane, drill it with pin aboved fingers in line with the CG

hey matt i just watched a few of ur clips on the net and with how much u hook the ball does it fell weird bowlin on teh lane beside u. and also how did u get sponsership. did u apply for it or did u get picked up buy a bruniswick guy. sorry if this werid ive just alwaya wanted to no what its liek to bowl that many revs.

Well i have never had anyone ask me a question like that before, and to tell you the truth i dont have an answer for you about putting alot of revs on a ball, but anyone who has known me for a long time will tell yuo ever since i was 12 years old i have always been known as a cranker. these days i have taken a little off and are alot smoother, although i still get enough.

As far as the sponsorship goes it is all about ball sales we generate, and i believe that when people watch me bowl i hope they are impressed with the way brunswick balls react in the hand of someone who puts a bit on the ball as i think the view of brunswick balls is they hook to much and i can tell you that i thought that and i have eaten my words because the warp zone, red alert plus and zone x are great, and they roll like nothing i have ever bowled with before and i think that it has put 10 pins on my game easily.

i hope i have answered your questions, if you have anything else you need to know about the brunswick range please pm me

Back
Top Bottom