Broni Morgan All Star

RONALD C

Susy wants me Banned
Just got word that Broni Morgan has Topped the all stars at De Veer and also won the presidents cup, or whatever it is called.

Cant think of anyone else more deserving! So proud of you Bron, great stuff!

Your the best!
UNREAL!

Ronnie and Susie

All that Lane #1 gear getting put to great use!

WELL DONE BRONI

SO PROUD OF YOU.

SO DON'T TELL ME JAGGA FED YOU THE "GREEN ANZAC BISCUITS"!

LOTS OF LOVE

"THE SPICER & SUNA FAMILIES".

Go Broni\\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/
Well done ... just make sure you move Jaggas trophy over to show yours off to its full advantage :D
cheers
Animal & Carol

FANTASTIC Bronwyn,​
Well deserved. =D> =D>

We, the committee, CONGRATULATE you for a job well done.
We believe this may be your last year. (Correct me if I am wrong), so ENJOY the spoils.:drinking:

Mick, Ross, Christine & Chris (Haros' Triples committee)

Well done Broni, after that bowling display we may need you to back and bowl Rachuig :D Congrats on your achievement, the hours of practise do pay off don't they.........

Hi Bron

Once again congrats on your great bowling it was a pleasure being in the same same team with you.

Gina

P.S. How many notches were on the wardrobe;)

Just wanted to say thank you to all who have sent their good wishes both via this site, pm's, emails and phone calls.

Every year that I have gone away with a State Team I have just wanted to bowl the best I could - and every year I have come home disappointed. This year was my last year as a DeVeer rep, and thankfully for me, I went out with a bang - who could not be happy with female high scratch average, Directors Award, and a spot in the Team of the Year??!!!:p

Thank you to my team TBA teammates, for contributing to what has been one of the best years away, both on and off the lanes, that I have had. Gina - a special thanks to you for hassling me on a regular basis to put my draft form in in the first place!

I also want to thank the two men who continue to believe and have faith in me - my coach, Vaughan White, who has (over the last 2 years) slowly stripped away all remnants of my bad Darwin bowling habits and introduced me to timing, balance and some semblance of mental control - lol, and my husband, who encourages me every step of the way and loves me regardless of how well I score or where I finish!

Broni

Back
Top Bottom