jgosh

Surrounded To Me
woot i would like to congrats

hamish and rocky for winning the open masters
and
Melissa dunn and matty for coming 2nd and michelle and brenden for coming 3rd

woot i came equal 4th again but luke came 4th as well

jgosh

Congrats to both of you, Rocky you have a huge future ahead of you in this game, once again well done.

congrats guys im glad u won hamish u got matty bak for invitational and congrats to rocky u bowled well.
congrats to everybody else

Congrats to Rochelle, Hamish, Matty, Melissa, Michelle and Brendan!! Well done guys well bowled!!

Just wanted to say thanks for a great day i had heaps of fun!!

Caity!!

Congrats Hamish, from what I saw you smashed it today... well done. Good to see you got one back on Matty after invitational last night.
Melissa, you were a champ today... you bowled great considering you must have had a bit of a sore knee yeah...
And lastly Michelle. You are a champ... I was so proud that you proved to yourself that you can bowl good at Kedron :)

Hey guys

Ham were even for the whole weekend with boths wins and that good old 'simpson carry'. we had so much fun bowling this weekend. the win is always sweeter when the things you want to happen actually happen.

thanks everyone for a great weekend

matt

big congrats to matty simpson aka jesus u bowled like a champ

ham ham ham u just keep on keepin on dont yah u bowled great

brendon mate wat happen only 3 place lol u bowled well to

meshell lol u smashed them out there congrats on 3place

i hope to see most of u at brizzy area nxt year and im not gona lose in the first two rounds of the masters :p :D i hope

hey guys

just also wanted to say a big congrats too all of placegetting girls (rocky, MJ and meshell). you guys all bowled to well. and jesus is so proud of you too.

matt

Congratulatons to all of u guys who placed in the top 3 boys and girls. If I said something for each of u we would be here all night! I'm so proud of all of u and each one of u deserve what u have achieved. What a great way to end a fantastic tournament!

Taya

well done to rochelle and hamish... u guys did well.. also congrats goes to all the other bowlers!! everyone did a great job!! even if we didnt come first we are all still winners!!

melly <3

Just wanna say thankyou to the people that congratulated me, very much appreciated! :p
I had a great time doing the Open masters, and I just want to say congrats to Melissa, Michelle, Hamish, Matt, and Brendon, you all bowled great over the weekend:)

Rocky

Back
Top Bottom