Brisbane Area Championships

Hammer

Brisbane Area Championships will be held at Richlands over two weekends.
Ist Weekend is 21st and 22nd of April
2nd Weekend is 28th and 29th of April

The 29th will be the Area Masters Championships. There will be 2 divisions, Open division and Handicap Division. Handicap Division will be 190 and under.
Tornament Entry form will be posted within a couple of days.

Brisbane Area Championships will be held at Richlands over two weekends.
Ist Weekend is 21st and 22nd of April
2nd Weekend is 28th and 29th of April
The 29th will be the Area Masters Championships. There will be 2 divisions, Open division and Handicap Division. Handicap Division will be 190 and under.
Tornament Entry form will be posted within a couple of days.

The spell checker is still asleep Steve. ;) ;)

When are the averages taken? Given a couple of more weeks the way I am travelling I may make the graded section?

Spell checked twice!

The averages will be taken as of the 31st of March.
P.S Jase, mate i've already ordered you're shirt that the winner will get, xsml for you mate:D :D

The averages will be taken as of the 31st of March.
P.S Jase, mate i've already ordered you're shirt that the winner will get, xsml for you mate:D :D

Sorry Steve. I found another spelling mistake mate. It is not spelt xsml, it is spelt XSMLPNIS

Ok guys, with this event in just over a week, Does every body have an entry form in yet.
Defending champ Mens Steven Hampson, Womens Taya reggars.
Who will win this years. Dont forget winner gets free entry into the state masters and around four to five hundred dollars. Well worth the $60 dollar investment.
My tip current champs to retain title. :D :D

It's starts this weekend, guys still taking entry forms for this event. You can show up over the weekend everyone is more than welcome. This tournament rubs over two weekends. Good luck to everyone.

It's starts this weekend, guys still taking entry forms for this event. You can show up over the weekend everyone is more than welcome. This tournament rubs over two weekends. Good luck to everyone.

OUCH !!!!! rubbing over two weeks could be quite painful.....make sure you put some powder on Steve, that might help !!! :p :p :p

Back
Top Bottom