Brenton Davy #1 All-Star Team

Zac K

TotalBowler
I would just like to congratulate South Australian bowler Brenton Davy for averaging 232.22 over 18 games during Rachuig at the 46th Australian National Championships in Melbourne (Altona), qualifying #1 in the Australian All-Star Team.
Congratulations once again,

Zac Krebbekx

Great effort Brenton,
IT was a pleasure to watch your committment and passion towards the game. Hopefully the younger bowlers coming through learn from your enthusiasm.

Cheers,
Frank Bell.

Thank you for the compliments. I am grateful for the opportunity I have had over the years to represent SA through the good times and bad with passion and commitment. As I told the team in Melbourne this will be my last Rachuig as it has come time to commit to my family, to whom I feel I have been somewhat negligent, especially over the last 3 years.

I think I leave the team in a healthy state, unlike my deteriorating body, but maybe a few over 50 tournies in a couple of years might not be out of the question, at least I will be the rookie instead of one of the "fossils" ;)

Again mate, well done. There does come a time when more important things need to take precedence, and I applaud and commend you for making this decision. It IS just bowling, after all.

SA will miss your presence in the Rachuig scene.

Congrats Brenton it was a pleasure and honour to bowl your last Rachuig with you!! You gave it your all and again wore your heart on your sleeve for SA!!! It was great to be a part of!!

P.S wasn't bad for a fossil L.O.L!!!!

Back
Top Bottom