Bowling or Ballet? Need your help!

Bowling or Ballet (Poof)

• I would bowl!

Votes: 61 79.2%
  • I would got to the Ballet because i am aPoof!

Votes: 16 20.8%

• Total voters

RONALD C

Susy wants me Banned
If you where faced with the terrible predicament of turning up to bowling to take your place as second bowler, not anchor, but got offered tickets to the ballet instead what would you do?
Also, if you found yourself in this position who do you think you would be?
My guess is a poof!

We really need your comments on this one because Jase and myself just cant seem to work it out.

We really need your comments on this one because Jase and myself just cant seem to work it out.

You guys can't work out much can you?

But to answer your question, I am with you without a doubt aPOOF
I’m guessing he couldn’t handle being 2nd in the team, 2nd best lefty,:p

I would go to the Ballet

Because.......

A: Your missus would've bought the tickets
B: You will keep your missus happy
C: You will get a bit tonight (everyone knows that if a guy does something to keep the girl happy, he's in)
D: You will be able to hold this over your missus for a very long time

I would go to the Ballet
Because.......
A: Your missus would've bought the tickets
B: You will keep your missus happy
C: You will get a bit tonight (everyone knows that if a guy does something to keep the girl happy, he's in)
D: You will be able to hold this over your missus for a very long time

You forgot
E Because your a poof!

You lack culture and its not like I didnt contribute, my 782 pre bowl helped us win the team overall because my 2 team mates are as consistent and reliable as Hummers spelling.

For you information, the ballet was exquisite

Go to the ballet. It's only league for goodness sake. Now if it was a tournament, that'd make it tougher! ;)

Besides, ballet tickets are much more expensive than bowling, so in pure financial terms, George is ahead! And he gets to see some real athletes in action! And guess what fellas... He probably had a better night and definitely didn't eat bowl food! Not to mention the fact that the music was undoubtedly better at the ballet, than YAWN FM over PA speakers at the bowl.

As for being a poof, do you know how much action ballet dancers get? They've got hard bods and are surrounded by young women all day. How good is THAT?!

Good stuff George, I'm with you on the choice... and what is an aPoof anyway???

Go to the ballet. It's only league for goodness sake. Now if it was a tournament, that'd make it tougher! ;)

Besides, ballet tickets are much more expensive than bowling, so in pure financial terms, George is ahead! And he gets to see some real athletes in action! And guess what fellas... He probably had a better night and definitely didn't eat bowl food! Not to mention the fact that the music was undoubtedly better at the ballet, than YAWN FM over PA speakers at the bowl.

As for being a poof, do you know how much action ballet dancers get? They've got hard bods and are surrounded by young women all day. How good is THAT?!

Jase has hit the nail on the head!!! I'd much rather watch firm female bodies gracefully bouncing on stage than look at half my knobheaded teams mates (sorry guys but you know it's true!!). And Reggae drove the nail home with his point D... think of the trade-offs in the furture...

jason
i think i better review our friendship
i think your crossing over
Duck, this is begging for a line! You're baiting me mate!

Do I say something about how I hate to cross over and am strictly a pocket shooter? ;-) (I love a good double entendre.)

ballet for sure, yes i agree that you will make your girl happy and also league happens ever week whoo... prebowl it no big loss and all those guys calling people 'poofs' wtf??? thats the worst juvinille language, for starters who calls somone a poof its like grade 1 talk also have any of you seen a ballet??? if not then i dont think you can compare which would be a better choice just on the sole basis you think ballet is as some of you say for 'poofs'

cheers
Dean :D

Back
Top Bottom