Bowling Balls

Rat420

x_"+He Hi+m4n"_X
how many bowling balls do u think is nesssasary to own to be able to ball and what do u think they should be for???

I think it really depends on your level of experience, if your starting to bowl a few tournaments...as in local ones, I'd say 4(plastic, light,med,heavy ball)

As you get more advanced, you might keep that type of arsenal, or you may go into a lot more specifics, like balls for specific lines or style, or extremes (eg. bone dry or flooded lanes)

Im sure some of the Pba bowlers would have arsenals of up to 15-20

I got 14 different kinds of balls from a range of plastic to heavy oiled balls
different brands and pin placements as well

I own... 9? 10? something like that, but I certainly don't cart them around with me all the time. I just bring 3- wet lane ball, all-purpose, aka, the one that I can adjust to use for absolutely anything, and the plastic for tenpins on dry lanes.

I have got 10

2 Heavy Balls
4 Med to Heavy
2 Dry Ball
1 Undrilled(High Performance Polished Ball)
1 spare Ball

all my gear is interchange for all different centres, if i know the centre is going to be dry-med, i take out all my med, heavy gear and put in all of my dry lane gear and keep like 2 med-dry balls with me same goes for a more oily centre, i normally take (4-5) with me to league. or if its a tba youth tournament or things like that where the oil might be anything, i take 6 balls with me and normally take

spare ball of course
1 dry lane ball
3 Med-Heavy Balls
1 Heavy Ball

Brett

Back
Top Bottom