what ball has the best hook potential and why???

7 not 8 no more said:
the ball with the most hook has to be the .......................................... whitedot that ball doesn't stop hooking if the lane was 80 bords wide the whitedot would go over all of them. topic closed.
WHITE DOT? [-X :| :-s

jen the fear factor when i saw it today didnt seem to be moving around in youth squad it just seemed straight down and in,maybe that dude that was bowling was just bowling too fast cause im pretty sure it hooks at the end of a bowl,your thoughts??? :?

LATER :twisted:

Harley the Fear Factor is a high load particle and out of th e box it comes dull. Your going to need some head oil to use it and it will naturally get into a roll earlier than almost any other storm ball. If you saw it going very long and snappingthere's a good chance the bowler had a lot of side roll or a lot of speed.

The ball with the most hook potential is the one that is drilled appropriately for the bowler, bowled correctly by the bowler on optimal lane conditions for that ball. :wink:

Rob

well i have seen the fear factor snap more then any other ball i have bowled with!!!!!! i have 2 and am going to pollish the hell out of 1 to see what it does on really dry lanes, hope it snaps as hard!!

bowlrig said:
The ball with the most hook potential is the one that is drilled appropriately for the bowler, bowled correctly by the bowler on optimal lane conditions for that ball. :wink:

Rob

FINALLY!!!!

A person with a clue!

snake said:
well i have seen the fear factor snap more then any other ball i have bowled with!!!!!! i have 2 and am going to pollish the hell out of 1 to see what it does on really dry lanes, hope it snaps as hard!!

:roll: :lol: you have 18 balls, who needs 18 honestly? :?

go my garfield balling ball lol
jks
i would not know what any thing does but i think the x factor is pretty good

In a rating out of 300.....at a bowling site.......X Factor Ace 225. Triple X Factor 215 thats wat i could remember

BJ accuracy would be good if u had a target and not just an area where u cant even tell any1 where it is apart from down there and pointing at the 40 boards on the lane sumtimes even the gutter. And remember it not ur fault wen u miss its da balls fault :) or so u say. anyways we'll discuss this in da coachin forum later :p

Mine is the Ultimate Inferno. Thats just me and the way its set up. If you wanted you could set most any reactive up to move an extreme amount but that wuold depend on the bowlers style and matching a drilling to that individuals style.

I just bought myself a goliath today and its hook is unbelievable

the x factor vertigo, is just enormus, that and the real deal and gp2 would have to be one of the biggest hooking balls around atm.

luke green