Bowler Info

I haven't seen one of these around in a while and there always boung to be changing.

Name:
Average:
R/H L/H:
High Game:
High Series 3:
High Series 4:
Home Centre:
Favourite Balls:
Equipment:

Claims to Faim:

Favourite Bowling Moment:

Fill it in boys and girls, seeas!!

Macca

Name: Craig Pritchard
State: NSW
Average: 154 (my East Coast roll-off average)
R/H L/H: Righty
High Game: 268
High Series 3: 610 (215-257-138 :oops: )
High Series 4: Sorry, don't know! :?
Home Center: Penrith
Favourite Balls: Silver Streak Particle (this is my first and only reactive ball)
Equipment: Silver Streak Particle, Brunswick Target Zone

Claims to Fame: East Coast Graded Boys for 3rd year running (probably going for Open next year) and probably bowling the most headpin strikes in a high game :lol:

Favourite Bowling Moment: Being part of the winning Under 21's team at East Coast last year

Some changes needed to mine now!!! lol

Name: Kara-Jayde Bunting
State: New South Wales
Average: 187 I think not real sure
High Game: 278
High Series 3: 797
High Series 4: 1045
Home Centre: Burnie Tenpin bowl
Favourite Balls: Brunswick Monster Bruiser
Equipment: Umm Storm Flash Force, Apex Addrenaline, Storn Blaze, Orginal Apex, Brunswick Moster Bruiser and my spare ball (their the ones I use) Umm Ladies SST 6's the black and white ones I dont know what else

Claims to Faim:<--- Faim??? Maybe fame.. Does that mean acheivements? umm this is my fourth year of shield, second in state masters 2004, second in State roll-offs after pulling out with three games to go ( I love that one), Burnie Masters Champion, part of Commonwealth youth games traing squad, All stars 2004, second austtralian masters, 1st Classic all events, 1st classic singles, first classic mixed doubles .. Cashing in my first adult tourniment (silly but I like it) .. 2004 development camp ..

Favourite Bowling Moment: When Tassie came 3rd in Sheild in 2002 and the boys won .. it was awesome. AND when my brother spared the 6-7-10 to win his point against SA which got us third by half a point! :shock: Magical

Spose I'll do mine too.

Name: Michael "Macca" McDonald
State: NSW - Southern 8)
Average: 194
R/H L/H: Right
High Game: 300x2
High Series 3: 786
High Series 4: 1020
Home Centre: Illawarra Strikezone
Favourite Balls: Depth Charge and Spare Storm :D
Equipment: Silver Streak Particle, Fear Factor, Depth Charge, Eraser Boost, Sonic X and Spare Storm

Claims to Faim: Southern Shield team 2004, Shooting two practice 300's on consecutive days, Nationals Classic Singles record (760), 2004 National Junior Masters champion, 19 in a row..

Favourite Bowling Moment: Gotta be shooting 300 with 19 in a row, that and shooting 910 for the last 4 at roll offs after bowling horrible the first 3 and a bit days. And of course winning nationals was quite a special moment. Part of the first Southern boys team to win challenge shield and part of that same team which achieved it's highest ever combined placing at Shield '04

Moment that I'll never live down: Sydney cup 2003....coming off a double....threw a gutter ball, changed balls in frustration didn't line up or anything and put it srtaight back into the OB....hello ditch...DOUBLE GUTTER :D

Name: Adam Delatovic
state: Central NSW
average: 188
R/H,L/H: L/H
high game: 300
high series 3: 785
high series 4: 990
home centre: orange ten pin bowl
favourite balls: storm super charge and storm x-factor duece
equipment: all storm balls super charge, x-factor duece, el-nino x-it, power bolt, hot rod, trawma recovery.

but if anyone has a storm tour power second hand or brand new please sent me a message because i so want one.

So save up and buy 1?

Name: Matti Niemkiewicz

state: NSW

average: Unknown

high game: 290 Somthin

high series 3: Something around 600 something

high series 4: No idea

home centre: Enfield , Livopool manhattan , Nu vision

Name: Marnie Britton
State: CENTRAL NSW
Average: 196
High Game: 279
High Series 3: 680
High Series 4: 892
Home Centre: Bennitts Green
Favourite Balls: Anything by Roto Grip!!
Equipment: Silver streak - Pearl and Particle, Pure Fuel, ebonite- Killer Instinct and a storm spare

Claims to Faim: Bennitts green open masters champion, top qualified for Central NSW team this year, 2nd in the Open orange masters and City of Sydney Open maters Champion.

Favourite Bowling Moment: Playing Kara in the City of Sydney masters final and probably making the central team this yr!!

Name: Brett Hall
State: NSW - Southern
Average: 202
Right Handed
High Game: 300
High Series 3: 790
High Series 4: 950 something? Don't bowl 4 games often.
Home Centre: Illawarra StrikeZone / Shoalhaven City Lanes

Favourite Balls: My Time Zone & my Jade Quantum Tour Edition

Equipment: Danger Zone IV, Danger Zone III (Getting it at Sydney Cup), Time Zone, Monster SlayR, Galaxie300

In Retirement: Denim Quantum, Scarlet Quantum, Jade Quantum TE, Plastic Rhino

Claims to Fame:
Winning Open Singles with 777 @ Junior Nationals 2004, breaking the previous record by 17 pins.
Top qualifier for Masters @ Junior Nationals 2004
Breaking the previous Open All Events record with 2106 @ Junior Nationals 2004................and placing 4th, LOL.
3rd placed "combined" Presidents Shield 2004. The highest combined placing an ACT/Southern team has achieved to date.
Winning Open All Events with 2015 @ Illawarra C'ships in 2001, 5 pins off Rob Townsend's record.
2nd person to shoot 300 in the history of Shoalhaven City Lanes.
Current NSW Junior State Open Doubles Record holder.
Member of first Southern/ACT team to win the Boys Challenge Shield.
Various high placings in tournies spread throughout my career.

Favourite Bowling Moment: Any time I'm bowling in front of a crowd that's cheering me on.

Name: Jen Jones
State: NSW-Southern 8)
Average: Sheet not updated after 5 weeks, says 183, WRONG...201
High Game: 289.
High Series 3: 680...but at shield I shot a 708...but it dont count coz it wasnt on the same pair of lanes :x
High Series 4: Dont hav one...
Home Centre: Illawarra Strikezone
Favourite Balls: My X-Factor Deuce and Power Charge
Equipment: X-Factor Deuce, Power Charge Pearl, Eraser Pearl Particle, Core Power HRG, Big Hit Pearl, Columbia White Dot and Mens Dexter SST 6's

Claims to Faim: 3rd in Open Masters at State, 1st in A-grade All Events at State (With a nice new record), 1st in Open All Events at City of Sydney, 1st in singles at City of Sydney, comin 7th in roll offs after not playing the very last 2 games...

Favourite Bowling Moment: My first Shield (2004), hearing myself yell out "What a loser!!" when they announced my sister had decided to bowl Open at Orange after making the cut for both divisions and a few weeks ago in league when Cow (our anchor who was playing a tight game with the opposing teams anchor) got a washed out strike and I go "Thats the best thing I have ever seen..", and then Jono's reply was "Nah, the 2nd best thing Ive ever seen..." after pointing out the 6-7-10 left by the other teams anchor :twisted:

Name: Stephen Cowland
Average: 217
High Series 3: 797
High Series 4: 1038
Home Centre: Illawarra StrikeZone
Favourite Balls: Tour Power and the Flash Point
Equipment: XXX Factor, Tour Power, Flash Point, Spare Storm, Pure Fuel and a Hot Rod

Claims to Fame: Part of Boys winning shield team in 2003, Topping Boys All-Stars, Back to back winner of Shoalhaven City Champs (2003,2004), Won 2003 City of Sydney Champs, Representing Australia in Hong Kong for the Asian Schools Team, 2nd Junior Sydney Cup 2003, Part of Commonwealth Youth Training Squad.

Favourite Bowling Moment: Representing Australia.

Name: luke green
State: south queensland.
Average: 180
RH/LH: right handed.
High game: 259.
High 3: 666.
high 4: 839.
Home centre: mt grvatt.
Favurite balls. heat 2, sling blade, 3d pearl.
Equipment: sling blade, 3d pearl, killer instinct sanded, pulse.

Favourite bowling moment: When i won my first event at a tournament.

Claim to faim: winning the gold coast champs for A grade, teh same but in brisbane area, and teh same in mt warren champs.

Name: kara triulcio
State: nsw
Average: 190
R/H L/H: lefty
High Game: 279
High Series 3: 724
High Series 4: no idea
Home Centre: castle hill
Favourite Balls: phenom unleashed
Equipment: phenom unleashed, v2 particle, danger zone 3, columbia plastic

Claims to Faim: ummm...central nsw team 2003, 2004(captian), city of syd champ 2003, orange champ 2004,nsw champ 2004, 2nd @ city of syd 2004....thats all i can think of

Favourite Bowling Moment: last match at state masters....lol

Name: Troy Millar
Average: 193/204
R/H L/H: RH
High Game: 300x2
High Series 3: 762
High Series 4: 898
Home Centre: Penrith
Favourite Balls: HAMMER -particle pearl viscious hammer
Equipment: HAMMER

Claims to Faim: making east coast this yr an coming first in open boy's my 4th yr in a row of east coast an havnt missed out on makin it
Umm winning the teams medal's in qld an nsw 2 yrs in a row goin for 3rd yr this yr ....bowling my 300 in league also just making open under 21 boy's team comin first porud of that achievment winning master's also
making the blacktown invatational cut------alot more jus tcant memba them at moment :eek:

Favourite Bowling Moment: winning team medal's for nsw east coast challenge cup an bolwin a 300 in league

Name: Luke Dick
State: WA
Average: 216 (Fairlanes City) 200 & 195 (Cannington)
R/H L/H: Left
High Game: 299
High Series 3: League - 769, Tournament - 786
High Series 4: League - 930, Tournament - 1009
Home Centre: AMF Cannington
Favourite Balls: Columbia300 Wicked, Columbia300 Throttle
Equipment: Columbia300 WICKED, Columbia300 THROTTLE, Columbia300 EGO, Columbia300 THROTTLE-UP

Claims to Fame: 2001 WA President Shield Team, 2003 & 2004 WA Youth Team

Favourite Bowling Moment: Making my first matchplay final ever at National Youth Cup this year.; Bowling 299 and coming 2nd in 2004 Cannington Classic, Qualifying 3rd and ending up 6th in 2004 Melbourne Tenpin Cup

Name: Bobby O'Reilly
State: nsw central
Average: 214 castle hill, 214 chester hill, 197 bankstown
R/H L/H: righty
High Series 3: 776
High Series 4: 1014
Home Centre: castle hill
Favourite Balls: brunswick purple pearl fuze, track voodoo

Equipment: purple pearl fuze, moster smashr, shock zone, danger zone 3, red alert, purple quantum, track voodoo, track hex darkside, eraser blaze, columbia icon, blue dot,

Claims to Faim: winnig 2 bronze medals while representing Australia at Asian Schools in Hong Kong, being chosen for sponsorship in the first Bowl Australia Team Of Champions, winning Central Coast 2003, Maitland 2003 and Orange championships 2004, placing 2nd in Central Coast 2004 Maitland 2004, ACT 2004 and City of Sydney 2004, cutting in the top 32 at the U23s Malaysian All-Stars when i was 15.

Favourite Bowling Moment: last 3 games of teams at Asian Schools in Hong Kong this yr

Name: Josh Bulow
State: nnsw
Average: 207
R/H L/H: R/H
High Series 3: 746
High Series 4: 1010
Home Centre: Maitland
Favourite Balls: Silver Streak and Traumer ER
Equipment: Silver Streak, Traumer Er, Erase-it, Sling Blade, Maxim (spare ball) Superpower,

Claims to Faim:
NNSW team 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, and captain 2003, 2004. winning master at maitland, raymond terrace, warners bay, central coast. second nsw masters 2004 and several other high places in tournies.

Favourite Bowling Moment;
bowling in my first ever president shield

sorry i forgot to putmy claim to fame:
mine is when i bowled in the 2004 challenge shield at state and when me, trent rosser, josh hunt, joel wisman, daniel megreggor and tomas stuwart took third place in the challenge shield that has been my best bowling moment.

Name: Dean Judd
State : NNSW
Average: 209
R/H
High Series: 815 for3 997 for 4
Home Centre: Warners Bay/ Bennetts Green/ Mayfield
Fav Balls: Anything Hammer
Claims to fame: none yet - hopefully soon???
Favourite Bowling Moment: Making the cut in last years Sydney cup.

Back
Top Bottom