BOWL YOUR WAY TO VEGAS!!!!!

Sure is.The last one went to Greg Brooks the highest non cashing Country bowler. Greg has not recieved the ball as yet but if you read this Greg can you please PM me and i will arrange the shipment of your ball.

The next tournament will be giving away another ball from QUBICA to the highest non cashing youth bowler. Entries can still be made at http://challengerseries.synthasite.com/enter-tournament.php

Hi John,
I thought the entry form for the Dandenong tournament said the ball was for a non cashing female. Has it been changed?

Jenny ;)

1 DARREN BIANCHI
2 IAN STRAHAN
3 ANDREW THORPE
4 PAUL ROBINSON
5 BRETT SMITH
6 DAVID PORTO
7 SCOTT MOORE
8 SHANE JEFFERY
9 SHANE HADLUM
10 GREG BROOKS
11 MAC STEWART
12 LINDSAY KILPATRICK
13 RIKKI POOL
14 NARELLE BAKER
15 TERRY SILVA
16 DANIEL MORPHETT
17 MATT WINES
18 GARY ZANONI
19 LANA HART
20 BRIEN SHOWYIN

CURRENTLY WORKING ON SOME MORE SPONSORSHIP SO THE FUTURE TOURNAMENTS COULD HAVE MORE $$$ UP FOR GRABS.
GET YOUR ENTRIES IN NOW.
http://challengerseries.synthasite.com/enter-tournament.php

19 entries! Come on guys! I am just a hack and I am supporting this.....HAVE A GO! If nothing else it is good experience! :D

19 entries! Come on guys! I am just a hack and I am supporting this.....HAVE A GO! If nothing else it is good experience! :D

Oh Lana what could i post to this statement so tempting ;)

Get the ball :rolleyes:

Hi guys uodated listing. Lets hope we can get a few more before next week.

1 DARREN BIANCHI
2 IAN STRAHAN
3 ANDREW THORPE
4 PAUL ROBINSON
5 BRETT SMITH
6 DAVID PORTO
7 SCOTT MOORE
8 SHANE JEFFERY
9 BRIEN SHOWYIN
10 GREG BROOKS
11 MAC STEWART
12 LINDSAY KILPATRICK
13 RIKKI POOL
14 NARELLE BAKER
15 TERRY SILVA
16 KIRSTEN FORD
17 MATT WINES
18 LANA HART

Hi John,

Sorry but won't make it this Sunday due to work.....
will see you at the next one

Narelle

Personally I can understand bowlers having personal reasons for not bowling, I can even understand not being able to afford to enter but less than 20 people entering an event that has great value and prizes. I DONT GET IT!

As far as I am concerned there is a more sinister reason for such lack of interest to great Victorian event.

Is it because it's AMF? ( they don't care about bowlers)
I bowl too many tournaments? ( We bowled last weekend)
Too far to travel? (30mins from city on eastlink)
You have church on Sunday?:)confused:)
The baby won't let me sleep? ( can't hear them in the laundry)
IT'S ALL BULL****! WHATS THE REAL REASON?
Why is this event not supported like other Sport series??

There was 40+ entries in Bendigo a few weeks ago for less money, less games and for most 4 hours of travelling! WHAT THE?

What happened to Victorian power house of bowlers?
:secret:

I'm not bowling because I am in Queensland, running a ball demo day and tournament, as well as some junior coaching.

I also believe that while the trip to Vegas is a fantastic prize, and Clem should be congratulated for his efforts, the following issues have shown up.

1. Top heavy prize funds do not work at a state level. In fact even at a national level I would be surprised if a high top prize increased entries by any amount. Bowlers entering the "Other sports series" want the competition and experience more than high top prizes.

2. There are alot of tournaments everywhere at the moment. If a Victorian bowler wanted to bowl every weekend, they pretty well could. While a stronger bowler is enticed by the trip to Vegas, allocating time to every event (which is likely required to win the top prize) may be a stretch.

3. The bowlers entering the "Other sports series" that don't expect to win, still enjoy the opportunity to compete against the best bowlers in the state in a very low cost tournament. IMHO they are not going to bowl a more expensive tournament regardless of the top prize because they do not expect to win.

4. AMF doesn't really have any image left as a company that looks after the competitive bowler. Unfortunately, Clem has done everything in his power (and done it very well, I might add) to try and change that image, but it may be a classic case of once bitten, twice shy?

Why is this event not supported like other Sport series?? There was 40+ entries in Bendigo a few weeks ago for less money, less games and for most 4 hours of travelling! WHAT THE?

Because you weren't there, I can understand why you can't understand why the bowlers DO support the Victorian Sports Series.

As far as I am concerned there is a more sinister reason for such lack of interest to great Victorian event.

This one could be interesting... What would that sinister reason be in your opinion? Please get it out in the open so others can either agree or disagree.

NEW LIST

1 DARREN BIANCHI
2 IAN STRAHAN
3 ANDREW THORPE
4 PAUL ROBINSON
5 BRETT SMITH
6 DAVID PORTO
7 SCOTT MOORE
8 SHANE JEFFERY
9 BRIEN SHOWYIN
10 GREG BROOKS
11 SEAN GOTHE
12 LINDSAY KILPATRICK
13 RIKKI POOL
14 LANA HART
15 TERRY SILVA
16 KIRSTEN FORD
17 MATT WINES
18 STEVE EELES

John

Would it be right to assume this event is going to be half what it was first outlined as. What I mean to say is now is it based on the 20 current nominations with say a top 8 making the knockout stages with the prizes effectively halved as well.

Back
Top Bottom