Booooo Yeaaaaaaaah

P

phainswo

Woot just got home from the best bowling ive done in my life

came out bowling tonight in leauge.. didnt start to well 9- 9- X 6- 9- 7- 9/ X X 8/ 8 142 (12 pins over avg since mine is 130.. notes ive been bowling for about 7-8 months now...) the 9- 9- 9- in frames 1,2,4 were because they were the 7 pin.. and that pin haunts me.. but after getting it on the 7th frame i think ive finnaly figured how i can do it best

Second game i came out 3/ (8)/ X 9/ 9/ 9/ (8)- 9- X -/- 161

Yet again there are frames that let me down.. but 31 pins over avg and a series of 303.. 197 was needed to hit the 500 club.. no chance... or was there

Thirds game

X 72 X 9/ X X X 7/ X XX9 224

Not only did i bowl a 500 series (my first and Personal best it with a 527.. i also beat my leauge average of 130 by 94 pins.. AND first time ever i scored over 200 (my old high being a 176 or 184 cant remeber which one i dont in practice..) I cant believe that i really shitted it up at the start yet recovered to get a PB... and PB high score :)

im estatic that after learning to spin bowl :p and gone from a 119 avg last season to a 130 avg with atm 7.52 over age per game or something close like tha (and im leading the leuage with that atm)

why am i posting here? well since no one who doesnt bowl would probably understand.. had to tell some 1 :p

phainswo said:
Not only did i bowl a 500 series (my first and Personal best it with a 527..

Congratulations! My first ever 200 game/500 series was a 524 series - 212-105-207. It surely is a milestone to be proud of. Now that you have some belief in yourself now you might start doing it more often and that 600 series is only around the corner.

Well done.

How the hell can you still remember your first 500 series Graham????
he he he....
And dare you tell us all how long ago that was??? ;)

painswo - that's great news! what is the next goal???

Nice work.
I can't quite remember my first 500 series - it was a LONG time ago now - but I remember the sheer excitement and joy I had at bowling my first 200, I was about 8 or 9 (shot 217 with an 8lb Amflite houseball) and I ran about Moonah Bowl telling everybody "I just bowled 200, I just bowled 200" even complete strangers. Great times
icon7.gif

good work mate keep it up. The only thing i remember about my first 200 was the fact that i had bowled 8 199's before that and it was the first time i had bowled with my teal pro rhino

Matthew Lambrick

boybrowny said:
How the hell can you still remember your first 500 series Graham????
he he he....
And dare you tell us all how long ago that was??? ;)
painswo - that's great news! what is the next goal???

hmm had i closed that open frame it woulda turned to like a 245 game..

so i suppose my next 5 goals would be

*4-5 strikes in a row
*550 series
*250 game
*close all frames in a game
*avg of 150

something like that to be honest havent really thought about it yet.. but theyd be something id like to nab in the next month or so... specially the all frames in a game

Well done,

I don't think you ever forget you milestones at 6years your striving for your first 100 then 125 and so on. My first 200 was a 202 & I just scraped in cause someone came up & said "you're gonna get a 200 here" well my knees went to jelly & all I could think was "don't stuff this up, for god sake" well I didn't stuff it & there was no looking back after that.

You did very well & should be extremely proud ;) keep up the great work & we'll be hearing more from you about your 250 soon!!!

Congrats man. I can't remember my first 500, but I can recall before I got my first 200 I came so close so many times, but my legs would turn to jelly and I missed a helluva lot of golden opportunities to get the big score. So in the end, I stopped looking at the scores until after the game was over, and whammo what do u know, I ended up shooting 200s like they were nobody's business.

Congrats, Just keep working at it, you'll reach your goals. :)

My First 200 was a 246 after comming close a heap of times with 198s 199s
I was overjoyed, only downfall, it was in practice.

Back
Top Bottom