bloody americans

B

bon316

I have gotten into the habit of mumbling "Bloody yanks" or "bloody americans" everytime I leave a 10 pin. Last night was really funny because the other team, who are just there to have fun started laughing and saying "bloody americans" as well.

Anyway as they are fairly new players I had to explain why. It's because "The Americans were the bastards who added the 10th pin" so therefore it is legitimate to curse them every time we leave one.

So from now on let the cold 10 pin be known by all as the "bloody american"

Dave

Does it necessarily have to be the cold 10 pin? What if you leave a cold 9 or 8??...Its still that one lousy pin that has stood...

nah cant blame em for all the pins the yanks only added the 10th pin

i think you can call any pin on the back row a "bloody american" since them adding the 10th pin changed the configuration of the whole back row..

but anything that is dumb, shouldnt happen, or you dont like should be called a bloddy american cuz they usually come up with all the dumb stuff anyway..

maybe instead of the bloody american every time you smash the pocket and leave some junk for no aparent reason you could say "only in america", how many times have you heard that when you hear something that has happened that is outragous on the news..

spence :lol:

Sure, blame us for everthing... :roll:

BTW...46 years in the USA and I can't recall ever seeing an article of clothing emblazoned with an Australian Logo. If Americans are the bane of the world, why is it you Australians want to emulate us Yanks so much?

I can't agree with Winchester more. What about the bowler that left the 10 being called a dumb aussie? Hell ask the Australian guy that shot 887 for 3 about a bloody american. He probably would kiss the guy that added the tenth pin. Just so the aussies know, every time an aussie footy player does something severely stupid and ends up on the tele, us bloody americans are saying, "bloody aussies".

BTH "Only in America" is where all of your bowling balls are made and imported to Australia for the bloody aussies to bowl with. Every time you eat a big mac, do you say "bloody yanks"?

Just a thought...what would a lefty do if they left a solid 7 pin?They can't blame anyone, eh. So my theory is for a lefty the 7 pin is like the 10 pin. :?

why does it have to be americans? it could be bloody arabs or wogs or coons or something (not being racist) but yeh just be happy if u leave a 10 and go back and make the spare and if u miss the spare u have no-one to blame but ureself

Allllright:cool:

<±>|{ÿ£è<±> said:
why does it have to be americans? it could be bloody arabs or wogs or coons or something (not being racist) but yeh just be happy if u leave a 10 and go back and make the spare and if u miss the spare u have no-one to blame but ureself
Allllright:cool:

leave a 10? as in a 10 pin? but the americans invented the tenth pin:p

LOL!!

I say Bloody Holdens for a solid 10 pin.

I said Bloody Holdens one night when i left a 10 during league and you would not believe how many people laughed hehehe...and i was playing a team called "Holdens" and they laughed too.

I just mutter the words "f___ 10-pin c__" especially after leaving a few in a row - and give it the serial killer stare for a sec. But that's just me.
As long it's spared, then that's all you can do.

Rig said:
BTH "Only in America" is where all of your bowling balls are made and imported to Australia for the bloody aussies to bowl with. Every time you eat a big mac, do you say "bloody yanks"?

bwahahaha. All your balls are made...

Mexico and korea ring any bells?

Tiger said:
I just mutter the words "f___ 10-pin c__" especially after leaving a few in a row - and give it the serial killer stare for a sec. But that's just me.
As long it's spared, then that's all you can do.

LOL

Been there too heheh

Back
Top Bottom