Big Day Out 2005

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
With the first Big Day Out Day getting closer, Just wondering who is going, and what is going to be your main attraction??

Im goin to the Perth one (ahhhhhhhh lucky last) and I'm looking forward to seeing Slipknot, Hatebreed, System of a Down, Head Filled Attraction (PER) and The Meaning Of (PER)

Anyone else?

Definitely want to see Slipknot (hope they play last :D), Hatebreed, The Donnas, Butterfingers and I'm sure there's a few more -- now to buy the ticket :D

Oi Geezers, I'm going to the real BDO (SYDNEY!!) I'm pumped for some Streets as well as Grinspoon, some Frenzal and some butterfingers.

Looking forward to it. My first one, should be an awesome day!

Later Da Cowman!

im not going this year, not realy grabbing my attention.
but i am going to 2 sideshows:
system of a down
hatebreed

with the isis concert the week after, though not affiliated with BDO, awesome still!

Ahhh I remember doing a double like that last year.

BDO on Feb 2nd - seeing Karnivool, 1200 Techniques, The Butterfly Effect (was the only reason I watched 1200 techniques because TBE followed them), Sonic Animation (surprisingly were really good :D but didn't get to hear them play Ee-vil :(), then Muse (was the best part of BDO for me... well at least was for 3 hours!), followed by The Mars Volta :D, Poison The Well, The Strokes (I won't repeat what was said to them hehehe) and then of course for the grandest finale of all.... METALLICA!!!! Battery sounds better live! :D

After BDO, 8 days later saw Fear Factory, Static-X (can't wait to see these guys play again!), and of course KORN!!!!

Haven't been in a mosh pit, let alone to a concert since then... guess its saving up for this time round :D

Also, on a side note. I so can't wait until Atreyu come out here... don't know where or when it will be, but I'll be definitely grabbing my tickets for it!!! :D

"Look how pretty she is / When she falls down" yeah!!!! :D

yeh i did a double last year too.
BDO mainly coz Muse were gonna be there, and TBE (bloody didnt see them :( as i was awaiting the awesome arrival of muse :)) everybody else was a bonus.
Next night went and saw Muse's sideshow, so many people wearing shirts they bought the day before, hehe

as u might guess, i <3 muse muchly, i even saw them on my birthday, hooray!
anywho thats all...

This will be my third, although I am working for half the day until Slipknot hit the stage.

Im hangin out for Shadows Fall/As I Lay Dying at the end of February. Also I cant wait to see Atreyu/Eighteen Visions and Poison the Well.

shadows fall would be good to see.
i just hope that we get lotsa good concerts like last year, spose i got 3 happening in feb, this is a good start!

Back
Top Bottom