Best junior in AUSTRALIA

-John-Khan-

PoWeR oF ThE 'B's!
I had this really good idea i got the inspiration from some of the stuff i have been seeing in the junior forum.

Well i think u all know what im asking but if u dont, WHO do u think is the best junior in AUSTRALIA????

My choices are:

Boys:Matt Kanafa

Girls:Tracey Madden

tye here i would hav to say

BOYS
anthony morrell
matt sing
mat simpson

GIRLS
tracey madden
kara bunting
courtney murdoch

boys.
matt simpson.
matt kanafa
simon strassburg

girls.
tracey maden
hayley donnely

Hmm...

Girls:
Tracey Madden
Bianca Flanagan (even tho she aint really a junior no more)
Cassie Staudinger (sorry if that is spelt wrong)

Boys:
Steve Reynolds
Steve Cowland
Matt Kanafa

Im basing this on how well these guys appeared to be bowling at Nats, and any other times Ive seen them bowl...

what is with these stupid threads.

All it brings is ego's and non production messages.

It'll get there, give it time.

I dont really know but basing mu opinions on Nationals this year and Shield this year for the girls im gonna go with Kara Bunting and Bee.
And for the guys I think I will pick Matt Simpson or Matt Kanafa

i would have to say

matt simpson
matt sing
matt kanafa
all three of these bowlers are under 17

and for the girls
bianca flanagan
tracey madden
cassie staudinger

Girls-Bianca, Cassie and Tracey. These girls are the best in the junior ranks... easily.

Boys-Reynolds. Been travelling with him to every tournament, both junior and youth, this year. Always cuts, always bowls well.

4 the girls-id hav to say deffinately bee, cass and tracey....
4 the guys-there is alot of strong talent, ppl like reynolds, matt sing and simpsonand ant morrell

also like to mention ppl like kanafa and louise ingoe-both who rnt on my list but made the commonwealth youth games, great amounts of talent within the teams.

there are still heaps of other good bowlers in the junior curcuit throughout australia-many which still hav their 15mins of fame to come...

my pick for the girls is definatly cassie staudinger and yeah tracey is good but i think cassie is the best...only coz her first name is cool :wink:
and for the boys i have to say that my mate scotty calvert is the best male junior...apart from my big bro pringle...who isnt a junior after this year

I think out of the boys it would have to be
Steve Reynolds
Matt Sing

Out of the girls i have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom