Belmo shoots his first PBA 300

Well done Belmo keep up the work. Mate the way you are taking them by storm you my as well run for president over there to. I can see it now. Belmo VS Obahma. :) Keep it up mate.

Deano.

Well done Belmo keep up the work. Mate the way you are taking them by storm you my as well run for president over there to. I can see it now. Belmo VS Obahma. :) Keep it up mate.
Deano.

Obahma huh, dont know him. Anyways, nice job Belmo and good luck in the matchplay

i ve watching Belmo on the last few majors and he was always taken down by the wrong person at the wrong time.

last time was Duke right? who ended up champion?

hope you catch some luck this time

btw, GREEEAAAT 300 :), i saw that and came to this forum to say grats! :)

Well done mate.

En route to the top 32, no doubt.....

Good luck, make us Aussies proud.

PS....Well done to Stephen Cowland....ended up 126th, but 195avg for 18 games on PBA pattern, something to be proud of.

Congrats Belmo,

Another awesome achievment notched up!

Also crats to Cow on his fine effort :)

Brad and Rachel

how much further left does belmo need to go by the looks of things over the capping might be the next shoot god help em all

So in the end, Belmo got knocked out in matchplay after leading the qualifying by 240 pins. I can't begin to tell you how awesome that is. Interestingly, in an interview he states that his sparing was the thing that made the difference. It's not like he was grinding for 215, he was making everything count. A reminder for us all there.

Some nobody named Chris Barnes took him out and judging by the scores, both their looks had evaporated by the end of the match and it became a slugfest.

It's a tough life on the tour. Well done mate and keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom