BELMO DOMINATION AT WSOB....

Excuse me being a bit behind lol, did not realise that other events had already been played. How many titles is that now for Belmo!? Is it 4 or more?

Dont blaim anyone for getting a little mixed up with what Belmo is doing (me included) .. The guy is in everything!!

The Pba website is showing Jason as earning Close to $83,000 so far and the season has just got started. Osku is second with $62,500 and daylight third!

Is it too early to start thinking about PBA player of the year? Whoever beats Jason will sure have to have a special second half of the year that is for sure!

Re: BELMO DOMINATION AT WSOB.... *Spoilers*

All the titles went to International Players in the WSOB except for the Doubles.

Viper – Stuart Williams
Chameleon – Belmo
Scorpion – Dom Barrett
Shark – Belmo
World – Osku
Salvino – Gomez
Elite – Belmo
Doubles – Duke/ Malott

WOW, A HATTRICK OF TOUR TITLES IN THE SPACE OF A FORTNIGHT !....that has to be a record in itself :)

Delighted to see Belmo and other internationals sharing the limelight and hope this will inspire other bowlers around the world to follow their lead – and their dream!

CONGRATULATIONS BELMO!

lc

Unbelievable really... Loving it... 3 titles in a fortnight..

Best part, and its something I can't wait to see is the Belmo and Rash final... I'm excited just thinking about it!! I wonder whether we'll see any nasty little glances at one another..

Back
Top Bottom