Belmo Leads after 3 rounds of USBC Masters Qualfying

jockey

Congratulations to Jason who has finished on top of the USBC Masters field after the 15 Games (3 x 5 Game Qualfying Rounds).

Belmo threw a 300 in the last game to finish on top of the field by 5 odd pins over a non member Cameron Weier. Belmo averaged 232.13.

Incidently Walter Ray finished in 3rd spot.

Other notables was that at one stage Johnny Petraglia was averaging 226 but fell away a bit but still qualified for the matchplay in equal 58th.

Looking forward to see if Belmo can win another major.

Well done Jason...

Let me make mention of where Mr Rash finished.... =280th... yep you read it right.

:)

Got nothing to do with Belmo ratty. It's me that doesn't like him. Got a problem with that?

If you wouldn't get on here and congratulate him when he wins then I suggest you don't celebrate his failures. I'd suggest he throws it a little better than you do and hence show some respect to his skills.

Thanks Chris for the advice however the post was taken the wrong way by Matt to start with. It was a cheap jab at a yank who clearly still has an issue with Jason. Anyone who says everything is rosy is kidding themselves.

No doubt he throws it better than me. Point out where I said he didn't Chris? He throws it better than everyone on this forum.

I will stop posting now before I upset or disrespect others. Good luck for the rest of the tourney Belmo.

Back
Top Bottom