After First Day of Masters

Jase

Admin
Staff member
After the first day of the Masters George Frilingos of Australia has blown away the opposition for his first 6 Games of the 11 Game Match play format!!!
Frilingos posted impressive lines of 207 247 269 208 268 212 for a total of 1461 to Lead the Men's masters finals with 5 wins and 1 loss from the first 6 games of Match Play averaging 235.17 on the SHORT pattern.

The Australian+261 leads, Mohd Noer Said +157 and Ray Falzon Reale +111! The other Australian in the field Glen Loader is sitting 8th at +25 and needs to hit the Long condition tomorrow to have any chance of making the top 3 step Ladder in the afternoon for the Medals.

The Ladies division seen all events Winner Australians Anne-Maree Putney slipped to 6th and is even with the Card after her 6 Games today on the short pattern. England’s Fiona Banks (1413) has a comfortable 113 pin lead over Jennifer Willis-Park (1300) from Canada and Wendy Chai (1227) of Malaysia rounds out the top 3. Australia’s other competitor Tracey Madden is 9th at 61 under the card.

Anyone with some spare time tomorrow should head down to the bowl to watch some fantastic bowling as I am sure the Support may be just what the Aussies need to get them across..

The top Qualifier gets to choose the Pattern for the Step Ladder Finals…

Girls are bowling at 8.30am, guys start at 12 ish.... step ladder finals should be around 3pm ish :D

No need to guess what pattern I'll be picking if I get that chance :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

GeorgeF said:
Girls are bowling at 8.30am, guys start at 12 ish.... step ladder finals should be around 3pm ish :D

No need to guess what pattern I'll be picking if I get that chance :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

I can only guess Glen will choose the opposite pattern if he gets the chance!!!

as a kiwi i still have to say it was very impressive bowling buy george, well done but watch out the kiwi boy coming, GO KIWI good luck to all.
KOOZE BOWLING.
....................."Keep Rolling"

Well done to AMP, who has come back from 6th into 3rd place, and into the stepladder final at 3pm this afternoon!!!

After 9 games, George is still comfortable in first place.....lets hope at least one of our guys gets to choose their preferred pattern!!!!

Go Aussies!!!!

After 12 games, George has held on to first position for this afternoons step ladder final......and we can be sure what pattern he will pick!!!!
He finished +276, followed by Said of Malaysia +245, and Zadel of England +197.
Ann Maree will play Jennifer Willis Park of Canada in the first round of the stepladder, the winner to play Fiona Banks of England!!!

It's all over bar the shouting now......go get em!!!

Back
Top Bottom