Becoming A Better Bowler Workshop

luke

Hey Guys,

James McGinty and PBA Rep Peter Somoff are holding a complimentry workshop on the 10th of February 2007 at AMF Mt Gravatt Lanes for any bowlers interested in bowling at a more competitve level or averaging 180+. It will begin at 2.00pm and include the following and more:

The PBA experience- life on tour as a professional bowler
How Bowling Balls have changed over the years
How to care for you prized possssion- "Your Bowling Ball"
Ball Maintenance and Surface Adjustment
The right ball for the right condition
Introduction of the 2007 Storm Equipment Lanes

If you are interested in attending please leave your name on here or call the bowl on (07)3349 9766

Ashleigh Paroz and Luke Green
AMF Mt Gravatt Lanes

great opportunity to get a better knowledge of the game.. and meet some very knowledgeable people.. so i encourage everyone to come along

For those interested, and a lot further down south...
The same workshop is going to be held at Illawarra Strikezone on the 15th Feb. According to the info I was given tonight, it is at 8.30pm.
I'll confirm that tomorrow night though.

Its complimentary...

The flyer Ive got right in front of me for the Illawarra workshop has some changed information.
Thursday 15th Feb 8.15pm

This will be my first workshop so this might sound like a bit of a silly question. So do you have to take your bowling balls with us to go to this workshop.
I had forgotten to ask the person on the phone if this was needed to be done.

yep!!! The date clashes with twin tour, unfortuately, so there will be a few of us who miss out :( .

This will be my first workshop so this might sound like a bit of a silly question. So do you have to take your bowling balls with us to go to this workshop.
I had forgotten to ask the person on the phone if this was needed to be done.

probably just bring your shoes and 2 or 3 balls.... look forward to seeing you there

Hi,

Can you please put my name down for this. I will be bowling in the Twin Tour in the morning, so I should be able to make it there for the afternoon.

Chris G.

Hey, i would like to say thanks again to James McGinty and Peter Somoff for there time today, i really enjoyed it, learnt abit and even watched some funny tv ads lol.

Thanks again

Brett

the day was awsome so helpful and got some lower average bowlers really into bowling it was good to see them pumped for bowling

Hi All,

Thanks to all that have supported the Storm Clinics todate.

We have had a great time putting these on, and look forward to getting round the rest of the country.

From those attending Wednesday or Thursday please remember to bring some bowling equipment.

Regards
James

Back
Top Bottom