Bec Whiting 300... Finally!

Sum Random

That's Me
It is my greatest pleasure to announce probably one of the most long awaited 300 games in Bowling history.

Bec Whiting finally cracked it today on Lanes 11 & 12 at Keon Park in Game 6 of the Vic 150 Matchplay using her Storm Virtual Gravity.

I had to send about 40 messages just to make sure i wasnt dreaming.

So congrats Bec good to see you finally cracked it, and we all hope to see there are many more to come in the not so distant future!

OMG!!!! Huge Congrats Bec!!!

Very Proud of you!!!!!!

there will be more to come in the future!!!

P.S... Would be nice of you to answer your phone:)

Congrats again!!

Brett

sensational effort you have been so close in the last few weeks and i am sure there will be many more to come.
also congrats on making two australian teams in the last few weeks as well.
cheers

Storm never fails, Bec :) Congratamulations HUUUUUUUUGELY!!! Looks like maybe that VIC swap shirt that says 'Rebecca Whiting' that I've got is lucky for even more reasons now haha. Just further testament as to why you're one of the best bowlers out there and continuously showing just how much talent you've got.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Wayne Parlby (hoping I spelt the last name right haha) is a legendary coach!

Congrats again Bec...My Storm Sis :)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

congratulations miss Rebecca Whitting..
shammee i couldnt be there to see it..
but im sure it wont be the last :)

your a dead sett legend
my hero <3

love you buddy xoxox

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

WELL DONE BEC! TOTALLY DESERVED! this make me very happy :) almost as happy as when we watched 'the notebook' that night :) lol

hey sis well done on bowling a 300.
but honestly you took ya time lol
hopefully plenty more to come

well its about time!
but well worth the wait none the less
congratulations bec, keep up the great bowling and im sure there will be plenty more rewards for you in the future

Mark

Back
Top Bottom