Ballarat Gold Skins Tournament

Well what a great day!!!!

Thanks to all the staff at Ballarat Bowl and especially to Woody for running a great tourney.

Hope to see everyone next year.

Bec

I would like to thank Woody and the Ballarat Bowl for a fun, enjoyable day!

Everyone was sociable, relaxed and i'm pretty sure most people enjoyed the tournament, even Maria Sharapova made an appearance, what more can u ask for?? lol

Congrats n Well Done to all the winners.

Cheers Mattie

I would just like to throw in my thanks to Woody and the guys running the tourny from the Ballarat Bowl. Great effort all round. It was a great tournament that had the business aspect, yet had the social thrown in for good measure.

Thanks again and throw me down on the list for the next one.

Thankyou to everyone who bowled the tourny hope you all enjoyed yourselves. We look forward to next year now with possibly bigger prize money
and more entries. A big thankyou to all our sponsors, as I said without these the prize money wouldn't be as good. I would like to thank Marie and Shannon for their hard work towards this tournament, they made my job very easy,Thankyou.
The tournament produced some high scores this year which made for a great spectical for our fellow bowlers.

Skin 1 BALLARAT TENPIN BOWLING CENTRE Adam Hayes 253
Skin 2 BALLARAT TENPIN BOWLING ASSOCIATION Glen Loader 253
Skin 3 HOG'S BREATHE CAFE Jason Way 268
Skin 4 BALLARAT LEAGUES CLUB Scott Law 278
Skin 5 BOWLING CENTRE OF SHEPPARTON Mark Woodyatt 280
Skin 6 BALLARAT JOINERY SUPPLIES Narelle Baker 266
Skin 7 BALLART TROPHIES AND GIFTS Andrew Carmichael 278
Skin 8 TOP TEN SNACKBAR Glen Loader 258
Skin 9 BULLACE FABRIC DYEING Adam Hayes 257
Skin10 BALLARAT TENPIN BOWLING ASSOCIATION Peter Gallagher 267

Each skin worth $300 Games 1 and 5 increased to $500 and Game 10 increased to $600
Thankyou again to you the BOWLER for making this tournament a great success and we look forward to seeing you all again next year.
Thanks Woody

Would like to thank Woody, Marie and Shannon and all sponsors for a great tournament. Hope to see everyone there next year.

Spoon
You need to ask Jo to shout ,when you are married us men never have money
see ya soon
Scotty
P.S Super tournament great fun ,look foward to it next year :p

Woody, great to hear it went off well. would have loved to have had a go, but unable to.

would love to see more of these events around melbourne, country vic throughout the year.

if some good game rates and the bowlers continue to support, these events could be run every couple of months without drama, l would think.

It appears that the low cost entry events have a market. keep up the good work woody, hope you get another up and running

Woody, great to hear it went off well. would have loved to have had a go, but unable to.
would love to see more of these events around melbourne, country vic throughout the year.
if some good game rates and the bowlers continue to support, these events could be run every couple of months without drama, l would think.
It appears that the low cost entry events have a market. keep up the good work woody, hope you get another up and running
Very true mate... But also big credit must go out to Mark on getting sponsors for the tournament too. Its one of the hardest things to do in this sport which is to find companies willing to support our great game!
Sponsors plus low game rates equals big prize funds and plenty of bowlers!
Congrats Woody on a great event. Would have loved to have come down for it but i had to watch the Aussies TONK A KIWI!!! Hopefully next year i will be there.
Kelvin

Would like to thank Woody, Marie and Shannon and all sponsors for a great tournament. Hope to see everyone there next year ;)
macca

Yep great tourney bowled in good spirit. Had a very good day...well done all involved. Big thanks to the sponsors too, your support is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom