Ballarat Gold Skins Tournament

Woody

Ballarat Tenpin Bowl is having a skins tournament on 4th Feb 2007.
Ballarat is hosting the State Championships in Feb also. This will be a great oppurtunity for bowlers to get a feel for the lanes and win some great cash.
Attached are entry forms.
Please contact me for any queries
Regards
Woody

Attachments

• Skins pge 1012.pdf
    131.8 KB · Views: 197
Just curious - State Championships for what?:confused: TBA? CTBAM? MTBA? seems a little earlier than usual if its in the latter part of February.
I'd be interested to know.

Just curious - State Championships for what?:confused: TBA? CTBAM? MTBA? seems a little earlier than usual if its in the latter part of February.
I'd be interested to know.

Would like to know and yes please put me down for the skins . Love the lanes there.

Jeanette :D

These are State Championships run by Vic Tenpins. This event has been brought forward due to the Junior Nationals being around Easter each year. Entry forms are being printed and will be in centre very soon.:cool:

Thanks for the quick response andrew and jeanette will put your names down will post all entries names later on.
Thanks Woody

Can you please put down Scott and Jo Law we will give our deposit to Nat and Graeme O Connor
thanks
Scott law

current listing for skins tourny

Mark Woodyatt
Andrew Carmichael
Jeanette Kent
Christian Gaylor
Lisa Notman
Peter Formosa
Daniel Nestor
Graeme O'Connor
Nat O'Connor
Peter Gallagher
Luke Munro
Scott Law
Jo Law

Will keep you all up to date as more entries come in
Thanks Woody

CRAIG RYAN!!!! WOOO-HOOO

Do we have to pay him appearance money or will a couple of golf lessons be enough?:)

CRAIG RYAN!!!! WOOO-HOOO
Do we have to pay him appearance money or will a couple of golf lessons be enough?:)

Golf lessons.. need to learn how to use anything that resembles an iron or a wedge, possibly a putter as well!
Looking forward to this event, haven't bowled at Ballarat in a while. I notice Dan Nestor has entered. Shall be good catching up with him also.

Craig

Hard to hit a ball that has been run over by a golf cart.
Where else can you bowl for $120 and take a skin and double your money. hope this event gets maximum numbers.
I could open the entry for because my computer is in such bad shape it couldnt event run a light bulb , can you only win 1 skin or is Nat O'Connor allowed to win them all. ;)

Chrissy:eek:nfire:

Woody,
Can you please put Rick de lange & Amanda De Lange down for the Skins will send the Entry form in the next couple of days with some cash.

Thanks for that

hey Chrissy

thanks for the vote of confidence :eek: I think Lisa will win a couple...and if you are lucky maybe even you
Nat:D :D

Hey Nat dont forget about me :multi: Jo might sneak one in if she is lucky ....lol and if you ask nicely we might let you win one ,graeme can just have one cause hes a nice bloke hahahaha
regards
Scotty :)

What a great tournament this will be. Great money up for grabs and a fresh start every game. The only format you can throw consecutive buck twentys followed by a 240 and win. Looking forward to a fun and competitive days bowling.
Dan

Back
Top Bottom