Ball Reviver

S

Sinisterx8

Just interested to know if any one has any feed back on a device called a ball reviver. Im told you put your ball in it and it draws oil out. Im told that Werribee has 1 of only 2 around and that it is not cheap. Im just interested to see if anyone has had any experiences with them and if so how good of a job do they do?. Coz im not that rich and cant afford to replace a 500 dollar ball.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

You can do the exact same thing by soaking the ball in a bucket of hot water. Works a treat.

Soaking your ball does help your ball as long as the water is very hot. I would suggest sealing your holes though. It helps to keep a the same feel in your holes.

I have baked some of my balls and they do come out a treat. There is an oven at Keon Park which alot of bowlers have used and found the after beening baked, most balls come out almost like a new ball. It does depend alot on the type of ball though. I put a Whiplash in and it now has more reaction at the backend. However the Total Chaos didnt change much at all.

Both these work well so which ever way you go you should see some improvment in your balls.

Good luck
Brett

Being summer you can sit your ball out on the concrete in the sun and it will drain the oil out very well.
Last week I looked out the back door at the temperature guage - 37.1°C - sat her out on the cobblestones for 30 minutes - my ball was covered in oil.
Then bung it in a bucket full of hot water - came up a treat. :wink:

For further info on this check out "What's the best way to clean your bowling balls" located further down the page on the index - very good info from Gus (Using Leese's log-in) on what to do.

Ball Revivor

Yes the Ball Rejuvenators are availble in OZ.

These are a locally made product, NOT IMPORTED form the U.S.A.

The folloing Centres currnently have one:
Keon Park
Boronia
Sunhine
More to come

or you can buy your own for $900.00 inc gst.
:idea: :D :idea: :D please contact me for enquires

For the best results the ball should be kept at approx 65 deg C for 2 hours, this will extract the oil without harming the ball.

this may have to be repeated a couple of times depending on the ball.

Back
Top Bottom