Back to Back 300's for Adrian Shelton

Super effort, nothing more to say (858 for the first three is pretty handy too!)
Graeme & Nat

You suck Shelto!!! You never did that bowling with us on Monday nights!!!

Nah, Well Done ya big stud!!! Great to finally hear that you actually bowled one... and just typical of you too, don't bowl 1, bowl 2!!! Get the second 1 out of the way next game!!!

My shout when ya get back down this way fella!!! :theBar:

Love it mate!!! :thmbup:

great bowling adrian, wats that make u the 6th or 7th person in aus to throw back to backs, well done man. 858 for 3 is also damn fine bowling, keep it up and congrats.

great bowling mate.... you gotta be happy with that, well done and well deserved... i just hope i aint versing you tonight :eek: that could be scary

anyways congrats and keep up the nice bowling
cya at league:)

Congrats on your back to back 300's mate. Too bad about the last game, but great for the first 3 which is all that usually counts.
Cheers

Congrats Adrian on becoming the 8th person to do so. It's a fantastic achievement.

Well done again and welcome to the club.

Hammo

I would like to extend a personal thank you to Adrian for his outstanding effort.
Not only is he the first bowler to go back to back 300's at Logan City Tenpin
he did it with a ball that I was lucky enough to have drilled for him.
This was something special and it will never be forgotten by those who were there to see it happen!
You have done us proud mate and we look forward to seeing many more magical milestones in the future!
Next time you come in a XXXX is definitely coming your way!

Congratulations Adrian
love ya work wish i was there to see you bowl the back to back 300's
It's a fantastic achievement
but i think you need to work on that last game so you get the 1000 over 4 games
which would be the second time i think.

Actually Pete it would have been the 4th 1000(did one in Adelaide at masters and one at Caboolture up here) Save my old crap down the back Dad will be down to sort it out soon!!

Well done Adrian! I guess I'll have to meet up with you to find your secret on this outstanding performance :D

SHELTO....... Huge effort well done mate good to see that all that practice on hard lanes has paid off :p :roflmao:
Once again top effort
Russo

Back
Top Bottom