Adrian Shelton 300

Logan City Tenpin

Adrian Has just bowled another three hundred here at Logan City tonite. All shots were great shots and never looked like anything else.
That makes it 3 300's in 14 days.
Great bowling adrian keep up the good work. you look likea machine.
His scores were 224 300 246 227 for 997.

Congrats again from the staff at LOGAN CITY TENPIN

congrats mate...awesome game to watch...

those who are interested... i was lucky enough to get it on my phone, will upload soon

Congratulations Honey on another 300 game. I am so proud of you.
But you are still a bumhead LOL :D:D:D
Love you xoxoxox

CONGRATULATIONS ADRIAN

WELL DONE

GRAHAM & CHERYL SPICER
(CLEAN UP WITH K n K)

KIM & DARREN SUNA

THAT'S ANOTHER PERFECT GAME THAT YOU'VE BOWLED ADRIAN AND I WASN'T THERE TO SEE IT ! KEEP IT UP - I'M SURE THERE'S PLENTY MORE 300 GAMES TO COME !!
YASMIN.

unlucky boi i still got the series for the league by 4 pins LOL
nah good job kkeeeep them high games rollling '
how many is that in the last few weeks now

Noice yet again Shelto... I can see from the shot that Brett posted ya still look like ya not happy with 'em!!!:p HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dave did a write up for the local rag about ya back2s and they finally printed it yesty... Now we'll have to get him do another one!!!

Great Work Mate!!!:)

Don't worry Chris i was happy, even happier when the night finished with no 130's!! Thanks again to Jeff Schwarz for drilling my stuff, its funny what happens when thumbholes actually fit :p

dont be sillly :p LOL agreed when i heard u fnished with a 130 o was like wtf u had a shot wherre did it go LOL

Well i was talkin to the other (Mt gambier) Chris!! Plus id only be unhappy if the XXXX truck didnt show up anyway :D

Yeah i couldnt really tell who wrote that. My sis bought a copy of the paper up with her yesterday so i could gander at it, looks like the Mount hasn't changed too much!!

Too true mate... on all accounts!!! (130, Thumb hole and The Mount not changing!!) As you may have guess I 'thought' Dave did the bit for the 'TBW' but obviously not, but anyway it's great to see you finally bowling the scores you deserve!!! GO SHELTO.... WUP-WUP-WUP!!! :D :whistling:

Adrian knows who contacted the BW! Except I don't know where they got the 'tournament' bit from!?! Yasmin.

Back
Top Bottom