MICHAEL KEARNEY 300 -(864)- 1076 SERIES

Logan City Tenpin

I would just like to congratulate Happychicken on bowling a 300 hundred game tonite on lanes 5&6 at Logan City Tenpin.
Happychickens games tonites were 267,300,297 = (864) and 212 for a series of 1076.
Was absoultely fantastic to watch, he threw 32 strikes in a row.
1st game went 7 in a row 9- strike out 267
2nd game 300
3rd game eleven in a row 7 on last ball 297
4th game 212

Congrates again mick well done

Re: MICHAEL KEARNEY 300 & 1076 SERIES

yeh good bowling bud
beating my record gosh how sad of u

jokes
well done
keep up the good bowling utnil u verse me LOL

well done champ
laters

damn...864 for 3.....that's gotta be about 2nd or 3rd highest 3 game series on Australian soil...can anyone confirm this?

Congrats mate, phenomenal.

mate it was awsome bowling you tonight you were in the zone it was great bowling. could not have happened to a nicer guy

Thanks mate if I was not getting pushed so hard by you guys I dont think I could of done it :)

do believe that it was not only luke and adrian who pushed him , but the poor old staff member 4 lanes up who went 740 for the first three, and thte fact he mick didnt want to be outshone by others.
again well done to mick and luke fatastic bowling.
on lanes 5&6 tonite between the 3 bowlers the average for the 3 was 250 over the 12 games. oh wat a nite

Cheers boys

Vossy

Mick mate, awesome bowling bruva, now that u rang me and told me i dont think i can sleep lol. i need to get out there and bowl and catch up with the pace haha. looking forward to seeing ya tomorro for a few drinks, maybe a bowl too. once again, great bowling man, u have definately raised the benchmark on that effort.

damn...864 for 3.....that's gotta be about 2nd or 3rd highest 3 game series on Australian soil...can anyone confirm this?
According to the TBA Australian Nationals Records the highest recognised 3 Game Series in Australia
was an 887 by Anthony Flynn on 24.02.05 in Geelong Vic.
Derek Adams 11.02.03 Nerang Qld 858 Series.
Bruce Doig 04.08.04 Caboolture Qld 849 Series.
John Sullivan 08.08.06 Forest Hill Vic 851 Series.
The above bowlers were listed as bowling back to back 300 games and assuming they were bowled in a 3 Game series,
unless anyone else can find more accurate information this puts Michael Kearney's 864 Series as the 2nd highest Recognised 3 Game Series bowled on Australian soil?
Well done Mick :D:D

well done mate awesome bowling.i think you are a god in disguise mabey?

i know jase had the record for a week i think it was 267 298 299 for 864.
dont quote me on the scores it was a couple of years ago at milton on a thursday night.

well done again champ lets see if you are as good at golf?

cheers luko

i dont wana take away anything from mick, but didnt that guy Kevin McRae from nsw bowl a 866 for 3 at Mt Gravatt a few months ago, did that count ????

You guys are lucky you're only reading about it, see how you feel when get 8/2112 lobbed at you!!!:surrender::D

well done mate awesome bowling.i think you are a god in disguise mabey?
i know jase had the record for a week i think it was 267 298 299 for 864.
dont quote me on the scores it was a couple of years ago at milton on a thursday night.
well done again champ lets see if you are as good at golf?
cheers luko

Jason's series was 862 from memory.

Well done Happy Chicken that is awesome bowling.

Good onya mate TOTALLY AWESOME bowling.I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before your name was on the board.I wish I had been there to see it.Long live the chicken!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom