Back after 12 month break

methomann

Hello to everyone. Im rhys mccormick.:D I have been away for 12 months taking a break and working very hard as a support carer for the disabled.Ok where do i start.Well i started bowling when i was 15 and i have been bowling on and off since then.I needed a break just to clear my head with some personal things i had to clear up.Because you surely can`t bowl with a head full of problems i say. Well my most wonderful thing i have ever achieved in bowling is to make the roll-offs in the 2002 Queensland Walter de veer state team. Now that was a most best time in my life to have all of my family there to see me make the Qld state team.My achievements are rolling a 728 series for 3 games & a 966 for 4 games.I have also been placed in a number of touranments being the 2004 Queensland cup where i had the honour of bowling beside Andrew frawley.Which i placed 26th in. I really have to thank Anne kirby for her support on that day she pulled me through alot on that day that made me believe in myself.Thankyou Anne. I have won the C.A.T.B.A. HCP CUP 3 times 2002,2003,& 2005.I have placed 6th in the Ipswich restricted cup in 2005.;) Before i left in 2005 i had an average of 186 i would love to be able to build on that become a 200+ average bowler one day.This a goal of mine and many more i have wanted to achieve with my bowling. Good luck to all in your bowling for 2007.:D :D :D .

Back
Top Bottom