Attn: All WA Bowlers; New Tournament; Interest Please

ratty133

The Brow
Hi Everyone

Together with another couple of bowlers, we have come up with a new tournament for 2009. It is a doubles event featuring 6 months to qualify, with the top 16 doubles teams advancing to a "Double Elimination" Final.

This entry form attached is based on 48 Doubles pairs or less entering with a total of 240 attempts of qualifying between all doubles entrants.

If you would be interested in bowling, or have any suggestions for us to look at, please leave them in this thread.

Attachments

• Doubles - Double Elimination.pdf
    235.7 KB · Views: 86
Re: Attn: All WA Bowlers..............New Tournament...........Interest Please

Hey Matt,

Definitely looks to be a great idea, I would be up to bowl.

Mitch Edom

With going through only a few teams of one league at cannington last night, we have 20 bowlers interested already!

This is fantastic! I will be emailing the form to all centres tomorrow for their thoughts and if the response from the centre managers is good, this tournament will go ahead.

While this tournament will only be open to WA bowlers next year, if the response is good from WA bowlers, im sure we can work with TBA, AMF and Independant centres to make this a national tournament for qualifying in ANY centre in Australia with the top 4 teams from each state forming the final 32 teams for a final to be staged in WA, then rotate the location of the final every time the tournament runs.

i know there will be a few teams from rocky, off the top of my head i would say 6- 10 teams

Back
Top Bottom