ATTENTION ASHLEY WARREN

Craig Ryan said:
Tonx..

I don't think I could find a better way to spend that Sunday then watching the boys physically give Geelong a good working over

I can think of a better way to spend that Sunday..... watching CARLTON win!!!!

You know its true Craigyboy :p

hey luke it was a great win hey , but you know Ashley has not posted on the bummers loss yet think he is eating his words LOL :wink:

So ash hon this is for you GO YOU BLUES!!!!!! see ya saturday with that box of tissues :wink:

Luke.

I enjoyed watching the Blues beat the Bombers. All Essendon supporters think their team are by far the best. It makes it so much sweeter to beat them!! I think Essendon are a team with no depth. No Lloyd and Hird - No Essendon..

I enjoyed a Carlton win just a little bit more because I hate Essendon with a passion and the Blues have Digby and Teaguey!!

Luke, Tash... Rd 1 awaits.. Early form suggests it could be a good match!

Cheers,
CR

Craig Ryan said:
I think Essendon are a team with no depth. No Lloyd and Hird - No Essendon..

I think u have no brain... how about the GREAT players essendon have? what about them? i think the bombers had 5 or 6 (in ur word) 'NO DEPTH' players out due to injurys.

ok where to start....... Jason Johnson, Dean Rioli, David Hille, Adam Ramanauskas, Matthew Lloyd, Mark Johnson and James Hird was rested....... now there are some great names in there...

so check ur facts b4 u say anything

Ash

Craig Ryan said:
I enjoyed watching the Blues beat the Bombers. All Essendon supporters think their team are by far the best.

Well err yeah, I mean you wouldnt support your team if you didnt think they were the best...

Phillip, how can you even mutter the word Arsenal in the same breathe as Man Utd and Chelsea at the moment? They won't be winning any Silverware this season. They went down 3-1, due to a late late goal, in the Champions League this morning and in that competition thats a long way to fight back from. They have been in terrible form for Arsenal standards and compared to the Chelsea and ManUtd as of late.
Just admit it. All the Silverware this season is going ManUtd and I hate to say it, but probably Chelsea. At least the Roman Empire crumbled to Newcastle in the FA Cup, makes Uniteds' chances much higher in that one... so much for the favourites Craigy boy! hahaha

Later Da Cowman!

Phillip...
Let me recollect the past week for Arsenal..

A 1-1 draw AT HOME to Sheffield United. Good luck in the return league..
You can't even beat a team who aren't in the top flight, and you still expect to catch Chelsea.. hahaha tell him he's dreamin!

A 3-1 loss to Bayern..
Good luck winning 2-0 in the return leg or by 3 goals :p

The only thing going to Highbury this season is a deflated ego!

BUT in good news for Arsenal their woman's team beat Birmingham 3-0 to progress to the semi's of the FA Womens Cup.. I heard that Henry, Pires and Viera were the scorers :p

Just forget about your flash in the pan season you had last season!! Next season you might want to focus on avoiding relegation :wink: The only silverware Thierry Henry will touch this year is if SHE leads The Gunners (or is it The Blanks?) to victory in the Womens FA Cup

Craig Ryan said:
Luke.

Luke, Tash... Rd 1 awaits.. Early form suggests it could be a good match!

Cheers,
CR

Hey Craig, yes round 1 does await and I cant wait! This week wizard match will be a test as melbourne thumped us by over 100 points last year in a rather forgettable match , makes me cringe at the thought , we had a thumping by west coast , melbourne and the Port(i was there for that one-- needless to say it was a pretty boring day for us blues fans :cry: )

But we played some good footy ssunday , im sure we will keep it up!

2005 is a time I would like to emulate our premiership in 1995----- won 20 out of 22 , how sweet that was.--------- then our loss to the roos in 1999 how heart breakoing, my TV hated me that day was ready to throw it :shock: LOL

but it's all in good fun that I razz my mates up, bit like ashley hey :wink:

so with that , GO THE BLUES and i' will have that box of tisues ash :wink: :lol:

Tash said:
hey luke it was a great win hey , but you know Ashley has not posted on the bummers loss yet think he is eating his words LOL :wink:

So ash hon this is for you GO YOU BLUES!!!!!! see ya saturday with that box of tissues :wink:

Tash,

I heard that Ash's keyboard kept playing up due to the tears dropping into the wiring, so thats why it took him a while to reply... I can imagine it would be quite hard to type and wipe tears off the keys at the same time hehehehe :p ahhh tis all good :D

Back
Top Bottom