ATTENTION ASHLEY WARREN

Tash

KELLY RACING-GO RICK !!!
Ashely hon, that time again only 9 days till wizard cup......... sunday feb 20 BRING IT ON . :p :p :D

THE BLUES will Prevail over the BOMBERS just like we did in the 99 prelim hey :p

WELL WELL TASH WE MEET AGAIN.......... LMAO..... dont u worry... that game will be a very good match........

As for u rory an ur port poofters u guys will go no were this year

ASHLEY WARREN

WOW Minor Premiers? who gives a SH!T!!!! :roll: u wait untill THE MIGHTY BOMBERS....... Or the Blues PLAY THE poofters and kick there Ass :p

01kay said:
Sorry? What was that? You like men's asses?!?!

dude plz.... this is a public forum....... people dont need to c stuff like this on the net. this is just plan stupid and uncalled for..

if u dont already know me and tash always joke about all the AFL teams including The bombers... so get over urself and dont post stupid stuff like that

Ash

Mens asses?? Well Port do like coming from behind... hehehe i know that was wrong :p

Enough of this 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1... an unfair advantage is called for -- time to make it 2 on 1 on 1 on 1... da dadaa!!! Go you Blueys :D

The 99 prelim has got to be one of the best matches ever (well in my opinion at least -- and not just because of the result either) Maybe they should recall Fraser Brown and Dean Wallis back for a one time only cameo appearance hehe... nothing like bringing back old memories :D

Port Adelaide, the original Magpies since 1878 will go back to back in 2005.

Brisbane Broncos for premiers in 2005.

Luke D said:
Mens asses?? Well Port do like coming from behind... hehehe i know that was wrong :p

Enough of this 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1... an unfair advantage is called for -- time to make it 2 on 1 on 1 on 1... da dadaa!!! Go you Blueys :D

The 99 prelim has got to be one of the best matches ever (well in my opinion at least -- and not just because of the result either) Maybe they should recall Fraser Brown and Dean Wallis back for a one time only cameo appearance hehe... nothing like bringing back old memories :D

ok ash now it gets interesting! me and luke are beloved blues fans but where are your bomber buddies :-k mmmmm :lol: looks like we have the upper hand now...... just wait till sunday feb 20 hey! Ill have the tissues ready to hand out when I see you at shield trial as I am working.

I can see it already ....... will be a bit like the 99 prelim .......ahhhhhhhh memories but also did we not beat you by 1 point again last season :?:

With that though hon..... GO THE BLUES \:D/

hey rory .. ash and I have been razzing each other for about a year now , always pay each other out and other teams too IT IS ALL IN GOOD FUN and by the way.. port wont be premiers again hon....... it's a carlton premiership this year! :wink: :wink: :D

I believe that Manchester United can come from behind this season to take the Premiership, and they are still in good running for both the FA Cup and the Champions League...
Sorry, re-read the posts and I noticed that no-one had mentioned a real sport yet, so I thought that I should start talking about one.

Later Da Cowman!

Hey Da Cowman buddy , glad you follow a real soccer team! way to go , I believe man u are the best in the premier league :D

And kelly----- my my how cme you have put your 2 cents in about the power :shock: :wink: every other time you stir me up LOL

Ha Ha I can wait till I see you. Plus the topic started to go out of control with some comments earlier (about the power) although in good spirit, Id like the topic not to get locked or anything.

da_cowman said:
I believe that Manchester United can come from behind this season to take the Premiership, and they are still in good running for both the FA Cup and the Champions League...
Sorry, re-read the posts and I noticed that no-one had mentioned a real sport yet, so I thought that I should start talking about one.

Later Da Cowman!

Dude, soccer is a sport played by retarded people who dont want to be tackled...

Now bring on the basketball, go you Miami Heat!

Back
Top Bottom